Did you ever wonder if you will receive Android Nougat for Galaxy Grand Prime ? Here is a good news for all Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Users. Now you can download and install Android 7.0 Nougat CM14 for Galaxy Grand Prime . Remember this is an early build of a development of CM14 aka Cyanogenmod 14 for Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime. So download and try it for yourself on your smartphone using TWRP Recovery. This build is still under development stage.
This is a Cyanogenmod 14 ROM built by an XDA Senior member charbelaoun44, in XDA forum. Remember this is an early build of CM14 for Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime. From few days, we started sharing Cyanogenmod 14 for some of the devices such as Galaxy S3, OnePlus X, OnePlus 3,Vernee Thor, etc. As per our number, OnePlus 3 is the first device to receive the unofficial love of CM14 and now we are also sharing CyanogeMod 14 for Galaxy Grand Prime. So Download the CM14 for Galaxy Grand Prime today and follow the full guide on How to Install Cyanogenmod 14 aka CM14 for Galaxy Grand Prime .
This is an early build of CyanogenMod 14 Android 7.0 Nougat built from the newly released Google Android Source Code by XDA Senior member charbelaoun44. This is not stable enough to use it has a daily driver. here are few bugs which will be taken care of soon, But right now you can enjoy the Beta build of Android 7.0 Nougat CM14 for Galaxy Grand Prime. If you want to try this ROM, then please download and follow the guide on How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat CM14 For Galaxy Grand Prime. By using TWRP Recovery, you can install theCM14 For Galaxy Grand Prime. Follow the steps below.
What is CyanogenMod 14 ?
CyanogenMod 14 aka CM14 is based on Android 7.0 Nougat. CyanogenMod is one of the best featured Android Custom ROM Available for most of the Android Smartphone. CM14 is built by the community of developer. it is a free and open source software based on the official releases of Android by Google, with added original and third-party code. It is based on a rolling-release development model. CM14 has a lot of features such as Cyanogenmod Launcher, Themes, Notifications, Lock screen, Buttons, System Profiles, Status Bar, Privacy, etc. Below are the list of devices getting Cyanogenmod 14 Android Nougat aka CM14.
What is in Android 7.0 Nougat ?
Android 7.0 Nougat was another codename for the new version of Android after Google’s Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It was unveiled on Google I/O 2016. This is the seventh major version of the Android operating system. Google first released Android 7.0 Nougat has a beta build on March 9, 2016, and it was officially released on August 22, 2016. This has a huge incremental and feature on this new update. Android Nougat comes with features such as Quick Switching between recent apps, Split Screen Mode, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
* Boot (fully working starting build #24)
* RIL (SIM 1 Only)
* FM Radio
* Wi-Fi (working starting build #24)
* RIL is broken for the second SIM
* Dual SIM is currently not supported
* Wi-Fi hotspot
* Battery drain
* Storage issues: Unable to mount storage (and it affects most apps: camera, browser, apps permissions, download manager, gallery, play store and more…
* Cast (DLNA and Chrome)
* Camcorder (recording and saving videos)
Expect more stuffs to be broken.
- This will work on Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime only, Don’t Try this in Any other device.
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Steps for How to Install Android 7.0 Nougat CM14 For Galaxy Grand Prime :
- First of all, you need to boot into Recovery – Turn your phone off ->Hold Volume Down and Power button simultaneously for few seconds -> You will see the recovery.
- Before installing the custom ROM, it’s better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking the Wipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage
- Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click the Install Button to install the CM14 aka Cyanogenmod 14
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file ,of Custom Rom (better move the custom ROM zip into root of your internal memory)
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
- Now follow the same steps from Step one to install Kernel and Gapps
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have Install Android 7.0 Nougat for Galaxy Grand Prime Successfully.