Last time we shared CM14 Nougat for Moto X 2014 and today we are sharing CM14 for Moto X Play Edition. CM14 aka Cyanogenmod is the best Custom ROM available in Android Ecosystem. Here is a good news for all Moto C Play Users. Now you can download and install Android 7.0 Nougat CM14 for Moto X Play. Remember this is an early build of a development of CM14 aka Cyanogenmod 14 for Moto X Play. So download and try it for yourself on your smartphone using TWRP Recovery. This build is still under development stage.
This is a Cyanogenmod 14 ROM built by an XDA Recognized Developer GtrCraft in XDA forum. Remember this is an early build of CM14 for Moto X Play. From few days, we started sharing Cyanogenmod 14 for some of the devices such as Moto X 2014, Redmi 1S, Galaxy Grand Prime, Galaxy S3, OnePlus X, OnePlus 3,Vernee Thor, etc. Download the CM14 for Moto X Play today and follow the full guide on How to Install Cyanogenmod 14 aka CM14 for Moto X Play.
This is an early build of CyanogenMod 14 Android 7.0 Nougat built from the newly released Google Android Source Code by XDA Recognized Developer GtrCraft. This is stable to use it has a daily driver but it has few bugs which is on WIP. There are few bugs which will be taken care of soon, But right now you can enjoy the Alpha build of Android 7.0 Nougat CM14 for Moto X Play. If you want to try this ROM, then please download and follow the guide on How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat CM14 For Moto X Play. By using TWRP Recovery, you can install the CM14 For Moto X Play.
What is CyanogenMod 14 ?
CyanogenMod 14 aka CM14 is based on Android 7.0 Nougat. CyanogenMod is one of the best featured Android Custom ROM Available for most of the Android Smartphone. CM14 is built by the community of developer. it is a free and open source software based on the official releases of Android by Google, with added original and third-party code. It is based on a rolling-release development model. CM14 has a lot of features such as Cyanogenmod Launcher, Themes, Notifications, Lock screen, Buttons, System Profiles, Status Bar, Privacy, etc. Below are the list of devices getting Cyanogenmod 14 Android Nougat aka CM14.
What is in Android 7.0 Nougat ?
Compatible: Moto X Play
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
- Video Playback
- Camcorder (tip: Set video quality to 720p)
- HDR (tip: it works on Moto Camera)
- Permissive SELinux
- This will work on Moto X Play only, Don’t Try this in Any other device.
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Steps for How to Install Android 7.0 Nougat CM14 For Moto X Play :
[button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=117740″]DOWNLOAD CM14[/button] [button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”http://opengapps.org”]DOWNLOAD GAPPS[/button]
- First of all, you need to boot into Recovery – Turn your phone off ->Hold Volume UP and Power button simultaneously for few seconds -> You will see the recovery. (in Some brand Volume Down and Power key)
- Before installing the custom ROM, it’s better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking the Wipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage
- Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click the Install Button to install the CM14 aka Cyanogenmod 14
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file ,of Custom Rom (better move the custom ROM zip into root of your internal memory)
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
- Now follow the same steps from Step one to install Kernel and Gapps
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have Install Moto X Play Successfully.