Recently Google released the official version of Android 7.0 Nougat for the Nexus Lineup device. Google also released the Android 7.0 Nougat Source code officially to the public and developers. As we know android is open source project, we can expect Android’s latest iteration Android N on our device anytime soon with a Custom ROM or CyanogenMod 14 for our device. Today We have AOSP Android 7.0 for Doogee X5 Pro. So Now you can install the latest released Android 7.0 Nougat for Doogee X5 Pro by following the below steps. Last few days back we have updated many smartphones unofficial support of Android Nougat and Even we shared Cyanogenmod 14 Aka CM14 for OnePlus X,OnePlus 3 and Android One. This is a full guide on How to Install AOSP Android 7.0 Nougat for Doogee X5 Pro. This is an Unofficial AOSP Android 7.0 Nougat for Doogee X5 Pro which is built by an Getbest.ru. As we have seen many developers are building Android 7.0 Nougat for their device from the Google Android 7.0 Source code, today we have a stable version ofAndroid 7.0 for Doogee X5 Pro smartphone.
ALSO YOU MAY INTERESTED
This is an Beta build of AOSP Android 7.0 built from the newly released Google Android Source Code by Getbest.ru. This is stable enough to use it has a daily drive. There are few bugs which will be taken care of soon, But right now you can enjoy the Beta build of AOSP Android 7.0 for Doogee X5 Pro. If you want to try this ROM, then please download and follow the guide on How to Install AOSP Android 7.0 Nougat for Doogee X5 Pro. By using TWRP Recovery, you can install the Android 7.0Nougat on Doogee X5 Pro. Follow the steps below.
ROM is stable enough to use.
What is in Android 7.0 Nougat ?
Android 7.0 Nougat was another codename for the new version of Android after Google’s Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It was unveiled on Google I/O 2016. This is the seventh major version of the Android operating system. Google first released Android 7.0Nougat has a beta build on March 9, 2016 and it was officially released on August 22, 2016. This has a huge incremental and feature on this new update. Android Nougat comes with features such as Quick Switching between recent apps, Split Screen Mode, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
- Fixed SMS
- Fixed MultiWindow
- BUG: with OK Google is on – no your voice in calls!
- This will work on Doogee X5 Pro only, Don’t Try this in Any other device.
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Steps for How to Install AOSP Android 7.0 Nougat for Doogee X5 Pro
- First of all, you need to boot into Recovery – Turn your phone off ->Hold Volume Down and Power button simultaneously for few seconds -> You will see the recovery
- Before installing the custom ROM, it’s better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking the Wipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage
- Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click the Install Button to install the AOSP ANDROID 7.0 Nougat
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file of Custom Rom (better move the custom ROM zip into root of your internal memory)
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
- Now follow the same steps from Step one to install Kernel and Gapps
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have Install Android 7.0 Nougat for Doogee X5 Pro Successfully.