Updated on June 05, 2017 : Now the Mad Team has developed the new branch of Android Nougat for Jiayu S3 Plus. Now you can enjoy Android 7.1.2 Nougat For Jiayu S3 Plus instead of 7.1.1. Click Here to download and install. If you still want to flash Android 7.1.1 Nougat For Jiayu S3 Plus, then you can continue on this post.
This is a full guide on How to Install AOSP Android 7.0 Nougat for Jiayu S3 Plus. As we all know, Android 7.0 Nougat is officially released by Google. Developers are preparing to release the Android 7.0 for their device by building Custom ROM based on Android 7.0 Nougat Source code. Today we will guide you on to Install AOSP Android 7.0 Nougat for Jiayu S3 Plus. As we already shared Marshmallow ROM for Jiayu S3 Plus few days back. Today an MAD TEAM built Android 7.0 Nougat for Jiayu S3 Plus. This is a stable build of AOSP 7.0 Nougat. So install it if you want to enjoy all latest features from Android 7.0 Nougat.
Latest Changelog 29 October 2016 :
Build 20161016 – Stable 4
– Fixed some RIL issues (airplane mode, sim activation)
– Fixed some wifi issues
– Fixed some audio problems (e.g. whatsapp audio recording)
– Improved compatibility between snap camera and mtk
– Fixed video recording issues (e.g. Snapchat video recording)
– Enabled and fixed automatic night mode
– Added ambiet display (including settings part)
– Added substratum support
– Fixed & reworked some other things (e.g. improvements)
– Built as user build (no su binary)
Fixed FMRadio issues (volume control, recording)
Fixed sensor calibration
Fixed wifi issues (5ghz wifi hotspot)
Fixed DRM issues
Switched to new audio policy configs
Here are the list of what’s working and what’s not working.
You tell us.
This is an Beta build of AOSP Android 7.0 built from the newly released Google Android Source Code. This is a stable build and you can install this and use as a daily driver. Download and follow the guide on How to Install AOSP Android 7.0 Nougat for Jiayu S3 Plus.
What is in Android 7.0 Nougat ?
Android 7.0 Nougat was another codename for the new version of Android after Google’s Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It was unveiled on Google I/O 2016. This is the seventh major version of the Android operating system. Google first released Android 7.0 Nougat has a beta build on March 9, 2016 and it was officially released on August 22, 2016. This has a huge incremental and feature on this new update. Android Nougat comes with features such as Quick Switching between recent apps, Split Screen Mode, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
- This will work on Jiayu S3 Plus Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device.
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- How To Install Official Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Jiayu S3 Plus
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Jiayu S3 Plus
- How To Install Official Stock ROM On Jiayu S3 Plus
- How to Install AOSP Android 7.0 Nougat for Jiayu S3 Plus
- All Custom ROM for Jiayu S3 and Plus- CM13, Paranoid and AICP
Steps for How to Install AOSP Android 7.0 Nougat for Jiayu S3 Plus
- First of all, you need to boot into Recovery -> First Switch off your phone -> Press the Recovery Key combination Volume Down + Power Button simultaneously -> You will see the recovery option (In Some Brand, Volume Up and Power button)
- Before installing the custom ROM, its better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking the Wipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage
- Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click the Install Button to install the AOSP ANDROID 7.0 Nougat
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file of Custom Rom (better move the custom rom zip into root of your internal memory)
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
- For Google Gapps install the Google Gapps Zip using the same process
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have Install Android 7.0 on Jiayu S3 Plus Successfully.