We already have posted the latest Unofficial AOSP 7.0 Nougat for Xperia Z2, Xperia SP, Xperia M,Nexus 5, Nexus 4, Galaxy Tab S, etc. After Xperia SP in Xperia Lineup, Today an XDA Recognized Developer bangprovn has built Android 7.0 Nougat for LG G3 from the Android Nougat Source Code. This is an Experimental Work in progress ROM, the ROM is in alpha stage. Download Nougat for LG G3 and try it yourself to see and give feedback on the original source to help the developer in finding and solving more bugs. This is a full guide on How to Install AOSP Android 7.0 Nougat for LG G3. As we all know, Android 7.0 Nougat is officially released by Google. But now you can install the Unofficial Nougat ROM for LG G3. Developers are preparing to release the Android7.0 for their device by building Custom ROM based on Android 7.0 Nougat Source code. 2 days back we have seen Cyanogenmod has started merging the Android 7.0 Source code to their CM Github with code name CM14 aka Cyanogenmod 14. Today we will guide you on to Install AOSP Android 7.0 Nougat for LG G3. As we said, this has some bugs, So install it at your own risk.
This is an Alpha build of AOSP Android 7.0 built from the newly released Google Android Source Code. This is not Stable enough to use it has a daily drive, As the developer trying to make it more stable. You can expect some bugs, So please share the feedbacks and bug reports on the original forum. If you want to try this ROM, then please download and follow the guide on How to Install AOSP Android 7.0 Nougat for LG G3.
The Developer has put all his effort to bring this alpha Android 7.0 For LG G3. So please try Android 7.0 ForLG G3 and Give the feedback related to bugs except which is already listed here. You can leave the comment on the original source of Android 7.0 For LG G3.
What is in Android 7.0 Nougat ?
Android 7.0 Nougat was another codename for the new version of Android after Google’s Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It was unveiled at Google I/O 2016. This is the seventh major version of the Android operating system. Google first released Android 7.0 Nougat has a beta build on March 9, 2016, and it was officially released on August 22, 2016. This has a huge incremental and feature on this new update. Android Nougat comes with features such as Quick Switching between recent apps, Split Screen Mode, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
Here are the list of What’s Working and What’s Not Working.
What's working: -Wifi -Audio -Camera -Bluetooth -Vibrator -H/W -MTP ... What's broken: -Camcorder -RIL -Sensors -... Known bugs: -The camera must capture one pic before adapting to the light.
- This will work on LG G3 Device.
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Steps for How to Install AOSP Android 7.0 Nougat for LG G3
[button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3XLPG3BygIrVGh3X0NQSDFTQTA/view?usp=sharing”]DOWNLOAD 7.0 ROM[/button] [button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”opengapps.org”]DOWNLOAD GAPPS[/button]
- First of all, you need to Boot into Recovery -> First Switch off your phone -> Press the Recovery Key combination Volume Down + Power Button simultaneously -> You will see the recovery option (In Some Brand, Volume Up and Power button)
- Before installing the custom ROM, it’s better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking the Wipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage
- Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click the Install Button to install the AOSP ANDROID 7.0 Nougat
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file of Custom Rom (better move the custom ROM zip into root of your internal memory)
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
- For Google Gapps install the Google Gapps Zip using the same process
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have Install Android 7.0 on LG G3 Successfully.