Lenovo K3 Note smartphone was launched in March 2015. It came out of the box with Android Lollipop and later upgraded to Marshmallow OS. We had already shared Android Nougat for Lenovo K3 Note a few months back. Here is the link to update Android Nougat on Lenovo K3 Note. Here we will share the AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo for Lenovo K3 Note. Finally, we have the first Custom AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo for Lenovo K3 Note (MT6752). A few days back, Google unwrapped the latest Android O known as Android 8.0 Oreo. We have already listed the supported device to receive the Android 8.0 Oreo. After the release of Android Oreo AOSP Source code, we always expect some developer in the community to develop the unofficial build to our release before the manufacturer does. Download AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo for Lenovo K3 Note (AOSP Custom ROM)
[su_quote]We already shared the Android Oreo based Lineage OS 15.0 for a couple of devices. Here is the full list of Supported devices which will get the LineageOS 15.0. [/su_quote]
Today I will share the link to download the AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo for Lenovo K3 Note (MT6752). This ROM is an unofficial version of MadOS Android 8.0 Oreo built from the scratch by MadOS developer. Full Credits to MAD Team for developing Android Oreo for Lenovo K3 Note. This ROM is under development. So in case if you find any bugs you can report to the source. This is not yet ready for daily use. You can just try this ROM on your Lenovo K3 Note by following the below guide.
Recommended: Make sure to take full backup of your ROM using TWRP Recovery.
Remember this is in a development stage and may find some bugs, you can report it here so that developer can see the problem and fix it. Hope this will become more stable as day pass with the development.
Guide to Install Android 8.0 Oreo for Lenovo K3 Note (AOSP Custom ROM)
Now the good news is you can experience the real baked Oreo on Lenovo K3 Note (MT6752). As we know, Lenovo K3 Note will not get the official Android 8.0 Oreo update, so they have to stay with Android Marshmallow.
Download now and enjoy the latest build of Android 8.0 Oreo on Lenovo K3 Note. To install this ROM on Lenovo K3 Note, First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on your device, and then Install TWRP Recovery. If you already have TWRP, then you can simply follow the below guide to Install TWRP Recovery. We also shared officially Supported device list of Android Oreo and also Supported device list of LineageOS 15.0.
What’s in Android 8.0 Oreo?
Android 8.0 Oreo is the latest released sweet from Google. It is the latest iteration of Android OS after the release of Android 7.0 Nougat. Android Oreo comes with features such as New app notifications, notification dots on app icons, picture-in-picture mode, Android Instant App compatibility, Auto-fill (like on Chrome), Better copy and paste, Faster Android behind the scenes, Better battery life with more advanced Doze mode, and more.
New features for Android Oreo:
- Notifications Channels
- Picture In A Picture
- Multi-Display Support
- Keyboard Navigation
- Background Limits
- New Wi-Fi Features
- Better Icons
Also Check: Top 10 Features of Android 8.0 Oreo
Check Some Screenshot:
- This will work on Lenovo K3 Note (MT6752) (Don’t Try this in Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or backup complete without Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Here Is The Full Guide On How To Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Lenovo K3 Note:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Lenovo K3 Note (Most MediaTek Processor comes with Unlocked Bootloader. You can skip this.)
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide.
- Download the below AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo for Lenovo K3 Note.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
|Lineage OS 15||Download|
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
Check out our list of AOSP Oreo update Here.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Android 8.0 Oreo on your smartphone. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
Credit goes to: daniel_hk