After releasing Android Nougat B378 Firmware for Huawei P9 in Middle East region, today Huawei has rolled the B380 Android 7.0 Nougat update for Huawei P9 with EVA-L19 variants in Russia . In this guide you will learn on How to Install B380 Nougat Firmware On Huawei P9 (Russia ) EVA-L19 variant. This is the stable build of Android 7.0 Nougat firmware from Huawei. This update is an incremental update for the earlier released Android Nougat for Mate 9. This update includes power consumption, increased the HiVoice’s voice recognition speed, Google latest security patch update, Fixes an issue where contacts would disappear, Fixes camera bug and other improvements with system performance. In latest B380 it is still based on EMUI 5.0 OS.
The latest update of Android Nougat for Huawei P9 is one of the sweetest update from Google up till now with it’s latest features like Multi tasking, Split screen, Vulcan API, Notification redesign, Quick Reply etc. You can flash stock ROM on Huawei P9 with the latest B380 Nougat firmware. You can update the EVA-L19 to B380 Nougat Firmware. Follow the below step by step guide on How to Download and Install B380 Nougat Firmware on Huawei P9 Russia (EVA-L19 EMUI 5.0)
You can flash stock ROM on Huawei P9 with the latest B380 Nougat firmware in Russia . You must have EVA-L19 variant to update latest B380 Stock Firmware. Follow the below step by step guide on How to Download and Install B380 Nougat Firmware On Huawei P9 (Russia ) (Nougat EMUI 5.0) Here we provide download links and installation guide for Android Nougat on Huawei P9. The Build number of this Stock Firmware is EVA-L19C10B380 which comes for Russia Region with B380 OTA firmware image. Flash it on your phone to enjoy the latest taste of Android 7.0 Nougat.
Table of Contents
What Is In Android 7.0 Nougat And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.0 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.0 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
About Huawei P9:
- This Update is only for Huawei P9 users.
- This ROM is an experimental release, It may contain Bugs.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- Huawei P9 Lite Stock Firmware collections
- Download and Install B329 Nougat on Vodafone Huawei P9 Lite
- Install B145 Marshmallow Stock Firmware On Huawei P9 (EVA-L09)
- Huawei P9 Plus Stock Firmware Collections
- Install B360 Stock Firmware On Huawei P9 Plus (Nougat EMUI 5.0)
Official Firmware Details :
- Device : Huawei P9
- Model No : EVA-L19
- Android OS : 7.0 Nougat
- EMUI Version : 5.0
- Firmware : B380
- Build Number : EVA-L19C10B380 (Russia)
- Region : Russia
- Status : Official
- Type : Full firmware image
- Size : 1.3 GB
How to Install B380 Nougat Firmware On Huawei P9 (Russia ) (Nougat EMUI 5.0)
- First of all, Download the Stock ROM from above link and move it to your SD Card/Internal memory
- Now Extract the Downloaded ROM ZIP file on your SD Card
- Look for the folder called “dload” in your SD Card root. if you don’t have Create a folder called dload in the root directory and move the update.app file in dload folder.
- In your phone, dial *#*#2846579#*#* from phone dialer to open the hidden menu.
- Navigate the option Project Menu –> Software Upgrade –> SDCard.
- Now select the update.app and Run update.
- Wait untill the installation process completes.
- Once the installation process is completed, you can reboot your Huawei P9
- That’s it ! You have Installed the latest version of B380 build on Huawei P9.
- Download the Stock ROM from above.
- Extract the Downloaded ZIP file.
- Create a folder called dload in the root directory and move the update.App file in dload folder.
- Navigate to the phone Settings -–>Update and Click on the menu button.
- Press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” simultaneously. The Update installation starts automatically.
- Wait until update installation completes.
Let us know your feedback on this latest update In the comment section below.
[su_divider top=”no” size=”1″][su_divider size=”1″][/su_divider]