A Good News for all OnePlus 3 users, Now you can install the Unofficial Android 7.0 Nougat on OnePlus 3 with this CM14 build. This is a Cyanogenmod 14 ROM built unofficially in a chinese Forum and today an XDA senior member Taker18 has posted the same ROM in XDA forum. Remember this is an early build of CM14 for OnePlus 3. From few days, we started sharing AOSP Android 7.0 Nougat ROM for some of the devices such as Asus Transformer, Xperia Device, Galaxy S4, Nexus 5 and 4, etc. As per our number, OnePlus 3 is the first device to receive the unofficial love of CM14. So Download the CM14 for OnePlus 3 today and follow the full guide on How to Install Cyanogenmod 14 aka CM14 for OnePlus 3.
This is an alpha build of Cyanogenmod 14 Android 7.0 Nougat built from the newly released Google Android Source Code. This is not stable enough to use it has a daily drive, But that doesn’t mean you will never get stable Cyanogemod 14 Android 7.0 for OnePlus 3. If you want to try this ROM, then please download and follow the guide on How to Install Cyanogenmod 14 aka CM14 for OnePlus 3.
What is CyanogenMod 14 aka CM14 ?
CyanogenMod 14 aka CM14 is based on Android 7.0 Nougat. CyanogenMod is one of the best featured Android Custom ROM Available for most of the Android Smartphone. CM14 is built by the community of developer. it is a free and open source software based on the official releases of Android by Google, with added original and third-party code. It is based on a rolling-release development model. CM14 has a lot of features such as Cyanogenmod Launcher, Themes, Notifications, Lock screen, Buttons, System Profiles, Status Bar, Privacy, etc. Below are list of devices getting Cyanogenmod 14 Android Nougat aka CM14.
- This will work on OnePlus 3 only, Don’t Try this in Any other device.
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Google Play application installing
Whats not working:
more to come
Steps for How to Install Cyanogenmod 14 aka CM14 for OnePlus 3
[button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=106864″]DOWNLOAD CM14[/button] [button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”http://opengapps.org/”]DOWNLOAD GAPPS[/button]
- First of all, you need to boot into Recovery – Turn your phone off ->Hold Volume Down and Power button simultaneously for few seconds -> You will see the recovery
- Before installing the custom ROM, it’s better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking the Wipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage
- Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click the Install Button to install the CM14 ANDROID 7.0 Nougat
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file of Custom Rom (better move the custom rom zip into root of your internal memory)
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
- For Google Gapps install the Google Gapps Zip using the same process
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have Install Android 7.0 on OnePlus 3 Successfully.