In this tutorial, we will show you the steps to download and install the Coolpad Note 5 flash file onto your device. There could be a plethora of reasons as to why you would need this file. For example, if you need to go back to stock firmware from Custom ROM. Or if you wish to repair a bricked device or want to manually install the updates. Well, the scenarios could be many, and in all of them, this flash file will come in handy. So without further ado, let’s get on with the installation steps.
Coolpad Note 5 Flash File | Stock Firmware Guide
Given below are all the required files. Download them onto your PC and proceed with the instructions.
- To begin with, download the flash file for your Coolpad Note 5 device.
- Next up, you will also need to download and install the Android USB Drivers on your PC.
- It is also recommended that you take a complete device backup.
- Extract the contents of the flash file on your PC.
- Within that, you would see the YGDP_Setup_Verison.exe file, double click to open it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the tool onto your PC. Once that is done, launch the YGDP Flashing Tool. This tool will be used to install the Coolpad Note 5 flash file.
- If it asks for a password, enter 369 or 9527, and hit the Login button.
- Then click on the Config button situated at the top right. Browse to the downloaded firmware file and click Apply.
- Now power off your device and connect it to PC via USB cable.
- Once that is done, click on the Start button and wait for the process to finish.
- After the completion, you would get the Upgrade Successful message.
With this, we conclude the guide on download and install the Coolpad Note 5 flash file. If you have any queries, do let us know in the comments section below. Rounding off, here are some iPhone Tips and Tricks, PC tips and tricks, and Android Tips and Trick that you should check out as well.