OnePlus seems to be rolling out a lot of fix-up updates lately. Latest software rollout from the OEM brings the OnePlus 5/5T OxygenOS 5.1.3. This update packs bootloader update for system security enhancement. As usual routine bug fixes and general system improvements follow the OnePlus 5/5T OxygenOS 5.1.3. Along with that, the Bluetooth connection for cars is also getting stability improvements.
Your device will automatically capture and upgrade to the latest Oxygen OS 5.1.3. If waiting isn’t your game, then you can manually check and capture the OTA. Here, just follow this simple steps. Go to your device Settings > System Updates > Check for Updates.
If the OnePlus 5/5T OxygenOS 5.1.3 is available, then follow the on-screen instructions to install it. If you’re capturing the OTA, ensure to find and connect to a good Wi-Fi Signal. This will save your carrier data. Also, ensure there is enough battery charge on your phone. A low battery will hamper the update installation process.
Download OnePlus 5/5T OxygenOS 5.1.3
- OnePlus 5 OxygenOS 5.1.3 update | Download | Incremental OTA
- OxygenOS 5.1.3 update for OnePlus 5 | Download | Full ROM
- OnePlus 5T OxygenOS 5.1.3 update | Download| Incremental OTA
- OxygenOS 5.1.3 update for OnePlus 5 | Download | Full OTA
How To Install OnePlus 5/5T OxygenOS 5.1.3 Update
There are two ways by which we can flash OxygenOS OTA zip or Full ROM zip file on OnePlus 5/5T. Following the first method, we can simply move the downloaded zip file to your Internal memory card and flash it by booting into recovery mode. Apart from that, we can also follow the ADB Sideload method.
- This Update is only for OnePlus 5/5T devices.
- Make sure that you have OnePlus 5/5T USB drivers installed.
- Download the ADB Fastboot tools. (if you’re using ADB Sideload method)
- Take a full backup of your phone and then proceed.
- GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any damage to your phone while/after installing this Update.
Flash OxygenOS 5.1.3 OTA zip using Recovery
Step-1 Download the OTA zip file and copy it to the internal memory on your phone.
Step-2 Now Open Settings App –> System Updates –> click on Settings icon –> Local Upgrade and Select the OTA file.
Step-3 Now you will see a prompt screen to upgrade your phone, Click Upgrade Now.
Step-4 Your device will reboot and flash the OTA file via Stock Recovery.
That’s it! After flashing the OTA, your phone will reboot into the latest upgraded system version.