Apple has released its three new iPhone models in September 2019 called iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max. Now, the iPhone 11 is one of the affordable latest flagship devices with a couple of improvements that people appreciate and prefer to buy it rather than the Pro models. So, if you’re an iPhone 11 user and facing calling or texting issues, check out the full article to fix iPhone 11 show no service error.
No service error seems your device isn’t able to access the cellular network and can’t process calls or texts. Either it may be completely your cellular service provider issue or your iPhone is facing some software or hardware related issues. There also may be temporary network issues or network outages. If your iPhone 11 is also getting similar issues, we’ve provided some of the simple fixes or tricks that you can try out for once.
Table of Contents
- 1 Steps to Fix iPhone 11 no service error: Calls and Text not working
Steps to Fix iPhone 11 no service error: Calls and Text not working
Check out some of the basic and possible solutions that you can easily perform to fix no calls or text issues on your iPhone 11.
1. Restart your iPhone 11
- Press and hold both the Side/Power + Volume Up buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Release both the keys after the Slide to Power off bar shows up on the screen.
- Drag or Slide the bar to the right to turn your iPhone off.
- After around 30 seconds, press and hold the Power/Side button until the Apple logo appears.
- Release the button and wait for the iPhone to boot up.
- Now, try to check calling and text service whether it’s working or not.
2. Use Airplane Mode
- Go to the device Settings > select Airplane Mode and turn it on. It will disable all the connections.
- Now, restart your iPhone normally.
- Go to the Airplane mode settings again and turn it off.
Now, you can check the cellular network to see if any error still occurs.
3. Update Carrier Settings to fix iPhone 11 no service error
By updating the carrier settings on your iPhone, you can fix the no service error issue. Meanwhile, if your iPhone works fine with Wi-Fi, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Settings from the home screen on iPhone 11.
- Tap on General > About.
- If a new update is available for the carrier, you will get a notification and select OK or Update to proceed.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and reboot your device after finishing the installation.
- Finally, check the network services again on your device.
4. Check iOS Updates
Some times, the latest iOS version can also fix all the software-related bugs. So, if you’re running an outdated iOS version, make sure to upgrade your device first.
- Head over to the Settings > General > Software Update.
- If a new software update is available, just download and install it.
- After updating, your iPhone will reboot to a new system.
- Next, check for the network issue whether it’s solved or not.
5. Reset Network Settings
- Go to the Settings icon from the home screen.
- Tap on General > then scroll down to the bottom and tap on Reset.
- Select Reset Network Settings.
- If prompted, enter the device passcode to continue.
- Tap on Reset Network Settings again to confirm.
- After completing the task, reboot the handset.
This will delete all the saved network settings and revert to the default one. So, it may remove all the network related issues completely.
6. Reinstall the SIM Card to fix iPhone 11 no service error
You should reinstall the SIM card after performing all the above steps. We hope that this last method will come in handy for you.
- First, turn off your iPhone.
- Now, use the SIM ejector tool to pull out the SIM tray from the right side of your iPhone 11.
- Gently push the SIM ejector tool to eject the SIM tray.
- Pull out the SIM card from the tray.
- Make sure to check out whether any visible scratch or crack or any liquid is present on the SIM or not.
- Now, gently clean the SIM using a cloth and reinsert it again.
- Finally, push the tray into the device to lock it.
- Restart your iPhone 11 and check the network service now.
We assume that this guide is helpful to you. If you’ve any queries, let us know in the comments below.