There’s nothing like watching TV, but ITV Hub is (we think) a bit better. The channels we have are ITV, ITV2, ITVBe, ITV3, ITV4, and CITV. You can watch shows from any of our family channels. Missed last night’s Corrie? We’ve got it. Fancy browsing through our shows and finding a new drama to love? Go for it. If you are undecided on what you wish to watch right now, you can just stream their live channels.
However, there is some issue with the ITV hub. Yes, the ITV Hub does not show all episodes and programs for many users. That’s the reason why we are here. This comprehensive guide will help you resolve the ITV Hub not showing all episodes and programs. So, let’s get started with the guide.
- Why is ITV Hub Not Showing All Episodes and Programs?
- How To Fix ITV Hub Not Showing All Episodes and Programs
Why is ITV Hub Not Showing All Episodes and Programs?
This streaming service may be unavailable at times because of server problems. This may be caused by an internal technical issue. Therefore, the only way forward is to wait until they fix it. Generally, the only issue you might encounter with their content is freezing or buffering if their server is running.
It is also possible to receive error messages or a blank screen when you click on the show of your choice. In that case, you won’t be able to access the show if you receive messages like “Programme currently unavailable” and the like.
There may be issues with the online rights of the program you are accessing if you encounter these errors. Therefore, there is no way for you to fix an unavailable message on your device. If you wanted to watch the show online, you would have to wait until it gets online rights.
How To Fix ITV Hub Not Showing All Episodes and Programs
If you are facing the ITV Hub not showing all episodes and programs issues, make sure to perform the fixes mentioned in this article. So, let’s get started with the fixes:
Fix 1: Restart Your Phone
It is possible to fix many temporary glitches and caching data issues such as ITV Hub not showing all episodes and programs on your mobile device by simply restarting it. Although it might sound absurd to some people, using this option doesn’t require any effort or payment.
It is therefore recommended to try it once and see if it resolves the issue. In the unlikely event that this does not occur, don’t worry about it. These are the instructions you are required to follow to restart your device:
- Press Power + Volume Down while holding both buttons together to activate the Slide to Power Off screen.
- Using the slider bar, you can now turn it off.
- Wait about two seconds after long pressing the Power button on your iPhone to turn it back on.
Fix 3: Check ITV Hub Server Status
There is a possibility that ITV Hub servers will be down for some time during this outage or downtime. It will provide real-time information if you feel the same way according to the Down Detector ITV Hub Status page.
There appears to be a massive outage issue at the time of writing this article, and most users have reported problems logging in, loading news feeds, and crashing.
Fix 4: Connect to a More Stable WiFi
The streaming service will automatically adjust its video settings to meet your bandwidth if your internet connection is slow to enjoy exclusive ITV Hub content. Consequently, you can expect a poor-quality picture if your WiFi is slow. Your router should be placed in the center of your room for maximum reception. If you wish, you can also move it to a higher and more open position. It must not be interfered with by electrical interference or obstructed by walls.
Fix 5: Update ITV Hub App
No matter whether you have updated your ITV Hub app on your mobile device, it is a good idea to do so. In case you are still using your outdated version, you might encounter problems.
- Open the App Store on your iPhone.
- Go to the search icon and type ITV Hub into the search box.
- From ITV Hub’s search result, choose UPDATE.
- You can begin using the update once it has been installed by tapping OPEN.
Fix 6: Clear Cache Data of ITV Hub
You can fix multiple issues by clearing ITV Hub’s cache data. For instance, lags, crashes, issues loading the news feed, login issues, and so forth can be resolved by clearing ITV Hub’s cache data. In order to prevent this, it’s always advisable to clear your application’s cache data completely. Here’s how:
- Normally, iPhone users cannot clear the app cache. It will be necessary to uninstall and reinstall ITV Hub in order to remove cache data.
- Navigate to Settings > General.
- On the iPhone Storage page, tap ITV Hub.
- On the page, click Delete App.
- Your iPhone will restart normally after that.
- After that, search for ITV Hub on the App Store.
- Tap on GET to reinstall it.
- You can start using the site once you’ve signed in. Consequently, we can check whether the issue of ITV Hub not showing all episodes or programs issue has been resolved or not.
Fix 7: Update Mobile Software
Your mobile device’s software version may also be outdated, which can lead to a variety of problems, including app crashes. If you are one of the victims, make sure your mobile software is updated.
- Go to Settings > General.
- It will search for updates automatically when you select Software Update.
- Select Download and Install if available.
- It will also be necessary for you to enter an unlock code if your iPhone requires one.
- In order to update, you simply have to enter the code that unlocks the screen.
- The update will be automatically installed, and your iPhone will restart after it has been downloaded.
Fix 8: Close Other Running Apps
In the modern day, many mobile applications like ITV Hub do not work for a variety of reasons and keep crashing. To avoid crashing your system, close some background apps manually if your storage space runs out or your performance lags.
Therefore, hold the bottom of your screen while swiping up to access the Recents section. If you swipe up all background applications, you can manually free up a large amount of RAM. You can restart your device to close the background running apps automatically.
So, that’s how to fix ITV Hub not showing all episodes and programs. We hope that you find this article helpful. Furthermore, in case you need more info, comment below and let us know.