New Software update is live for Galaxy J1 Mini Prime users. Now you can install the latest build of J106MUBU0ARA2 on Galaxy J1 Mini Prime. The update brings the January 2018 security patch update along with some minor bug fixes and improvements. This update is still based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
The update is rolling via OTA (Over the Air). However, in case you didn’t receive the same, you can manually update to J106MUBU0ARA2 by flashing the firmware from below given download link. For this, you are going to help you in this matter.
We recommend you to install the latest January 2018 Security patch on Galaxy J1 Mini Prime which fixes the security malware and bugs found in this month. You won’t receive the update in case if you have rooted your device. You can manually flash the firmware J106MUBU0ARA2 on Galaxy J1 Mini Prime by following our guide.
Before proceeding with anything, make sure your device has enough storage space in it and it must have at least 50% battery. We suggest you to choose a Wi-Fi or a 4G connection to download it. Also, don’t forget to take the data backup to avoid any problem in case things go wrong. You can now start downloading to upgrade January 2018 Security patch on Galaxy J1 Mini Prime. As this update is based on Nougat, it wouldn’t take a lot of time to download and install.
In case you haven’t received the same, you can simply check for the update manually or can follow our guide on getting January 2018 Security Patch for Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini Prime SM-J106M. Check out the below steps for January 2018 Security patch based on Android 6.0.1 Nougat.
This update is an incremental update with latest January 2018 Security Patch Update. So we recommend to update your device safe with January 2018 Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android.
Flash J106MUBU0ARA2 January 2018 Security Marshmallow For Galaxy J1 Mini Prime SM-J106M
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini Prime, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Marshmallow J106MUBU0ARA2 For Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini Prime.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
Once you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini Prime to January 2018 Security Patch based Marshmallow manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini Prime to Marshmallow OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy J1 Mini Prime.
Download Firmware FilesDownload Firmware Here ALSO RELATED POST :
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy J1 Mini Prime
- How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy J1 Mini Prime
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy J1 Mini Prime
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy J1 Mini Prime
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy J1 Mini Prime
- Guide to Install AOSP Android Oreo Update for Galaxy J1 Mini Prime
- How to Install Lineage OS 15.0 for Galaxy J1 Mini Prime.
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest January 2018 Security Patch update J106MUBU0ARA2 on Galaxy J1 Mini Prime.
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To January 2018 Security Patch Update.
Required Drivers and ODIN:
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software
- Download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers.
- Click to Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop.
- Remember: This guide is to Install January 2018 Security Patch Update on Galaxy J1 Mini Prime SM-J106M (J106MUBU0ARA2 ).
- Your device must have 70% Battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data).
- You need to Enter Download Mode.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
I hope you followed the above full guide link to install January 2018 Security Patch Marshmallow on Galaxy J1 Mini Prime manually. If any queries or feedback, please write a comment to us.