Today AT&T has started rolling the latest Android 7.0 Nougat update with build version K42520c for AT&T LG K10 Now you can download and install the K42520c update manually on your LG K10 using our guide below.
The update has rolled out via OTA and will soon hit your AT&T LG K10 device running stock ROM without root. With this software update, the software version as bumped to K42520c on AT&T LG K10 This is a major update for LG K10 which was running Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The new Stock Android Nougat weighs about 1.55GB which comes with all Android Nougat features. Now you can enjoy Nougat on AT&T LG K10 (K425) by following the below step by step guide to flash Android 7.0 Nougat on AT&T LG K10 (K425).
Now you can download the AT&T LG K10 K42520c FOTA Stock Firmware and install it manually using the below guide on How to Install FOTA Stock Firmware on AT&T LG K10 If you didn’t receive any OTA update on AT&T LG K10, then you can use the manual procedure on How to install K42520c FOTA Stock Firmware on AT&T LG K10
Read More about Stock ROM and Custom ROM
The latest OTA K42520c comes with the latest Android 7.0 Nougat and update contains various enhancements, optimizations and bug fixes. Now you can enjoy the latest K42520c build on LG K10 in AT&T Carrier by following the below step by step guide to flash K42520c Android 7.0 Nougat on AT&T LG K10 . The new update has rolled out and will soon available on your phone via OTA notification. This is a major upgrade for Stylo V 2 from Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
Table of Contents
Download Install K42520c Stock Nougat Firmware on AT&T LG K10
If you didn’t receive the official OTA on AT&T LG K10, then either you can wait for the update notification to hit your phone or you can update manually. As OTA may take a few days or a week to be available for all, you can try to update manually by Going into
Update automatically OTA for Android 7.0 Nougat K42520c on AT&T LG K10 :
- Open Settings on AT&T LG K10
- Go to General > About phone. (If using List view, scroll down to PHONE MANAGEMENT,’ then tap About phone.)
- Now click Update Center.
- Tap System update.
- Tap Check for update.
- If you have any update, follow the on screen prompts to update the device.
How to Manually Flash full Stock Firmware K42520c on AT&T LG K10 using the below guide :
What is the Advantage of Flashing Stock Firmware :
- By Flashing Stock Firmware, you can keep the device up to date.
- Stock Firmware can unroot your device and keep it stockish.
- To Fix the Bootloop problem.
- You can upgrade and Downgrade your phone.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- Fix the lag or stutter.
- Solve the soft brick on your phone.
- To revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Remember : This guide is to Install Android 7.0 Nougat on AT&T LG K10
- Your device must have 70% Of battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data).
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
What Do You Need ?
Firmware Uploading Soon
Hope you installed Nougat Firmware on AT&T LG K10 and have completed the steps above successfully. If you have any querries please leave a comment below. Thank you.!