Lava Agni 2 5G was launched in India as the new successor of Lava Agni 5G, powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 7050 5G SoC and backed by a 4,700mAh battery. It comes with a curved AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. The handset features a quad rear camera unit and runs on Android 13 (Go Edition).
If you own a Lava Agni 2 and want to take your photography skills to the next level, here’s some good news. You can install the Google Camera app on your device! This app, originally designed for Google’s Pixel phones, is famous for its superior photo-taking abilities. Thanks to its advanced HDR+ technology, your photos will look significantly better, especially if you use a low or mid-range phone.
This Google Camera port isn’t just about the HDR+ feature. It also includes Night Sight, portrait mode, motion photos, panorama, lens blur, 60fps video, and slow motion, transforming your phone into a mini photography studio. The availability of this port for Lava Agni 2 devices is mainly due to the tireless efforts of creative developers like Arnova8G2, BSG, and Urnyx05. They have successfully ported the GCam APK files to various devices, making top-notch photography accessible to everyone.
Download Google Camera Port for Lava Agni 2
New Gcam 8.5 Version:
- Download Google Camera 8.1 APK for Android
- Download Google Camera 7.3.018 APK [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 7.3.021 APK
- Download GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.4.032219.1950: Download
- Download GCam by Arnova8G2: Download
- Download Google Camera Go
Please note that the Google Camera (GCam) application links above are sourced from the XDA community and other websites. If you encounter any issues with the links or the app itself (such as crashing or non-functionality), kindly let us know by leaving a comment. We appreciate your feedback and will do our best to address any concerns. Remember that these applications may not be officially supported by the device manufacturers, so compatibility and performance may vary.
Steps to install Google Camera on Lava Agni 2
The Google Camera APK file installation process is as simple as installing any third-party APK file. You don’t have to root your device for this.
- Download the GCam APK file from the link above and tap on it.
- Make sure that the Unknown Sources option is enabled on your device. Go to the device Settings menu > Security/Privacy > enable it to do this. [If already enabled, skip to the installation]
- It will launch the package installer and tap on the Install button.
- Once the installation is done, open and use it.
Still, if the camera app doesn’t work, enable the Camera2api by using build.prop (Not for every device)
I hope this guide will help you a lot, and you have now successfully installed the Google Camera ported app on your Lava Agni 2 handset. If you’re facing any trouble, feel free to write it down in the comments below.