Do you want to install Stock ROM on LG G7 ThinQ? then, you are at the right place. Here we will share all the latest LG G7 ThinQ Stock Firmware Collections. Here we have shared the full list of firmware link to download and install stock firmware on LG G7 ThinQ. As we know, Android is one of the highly customizable software and there is a possibility that we may end up in a situation of lag, boot loop or soft brick. Then, this guide will be helpful. It is always good to keep the LG G7 ThinQ stock firmware with you in case something went wrong.
If anyone faces problems like Screen freezing, unresponsive Touch, camera fail or bootloop, you can factory reset or flash the latest LG G7 ThinQ Stock Firmware. Check the other advantage of Stock Firmware given below.
LG unveiled the G7 ThinQ smartphone earlier this month with AI and face recognition features. The LG G7 ThinQ comes with the most powerful specifications currently available for a 2018 flagship. It packs a Snapdragon 845 processor with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of onboard storage or 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage.
If you have bought this device and looking for the fresh installation of Stock ROM, then you can simply grab the download link and flash the firmware on your phone by following the guide.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today's date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these process carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick LG G7 ThinQ back to the previous working condition.
- 1 LG G7 ThinQ Specifications:
- 2 The Advantage of Stock Firmware
- 3 LG G7 ThinQ Android Pie update
- 4 LG G7 ThinQ Software Update Timeline:
- 5 LG G7 ThinQ Project Fi Software Update Timeline:
- 6 LG G7 ThinQ South Korea Software Update Timeline:
- 7 Verizon LG G7 ThinQ Software Update Timeline:
- 8 T-Mobile LG G7 ThinQ Software Update Timeline:
- 9 US Cellular LG G7 ThinQ Software Update Timeline:
- 10 Steps to Install LG G7 ThinQ Stock Firmware:
LG G7 ThinQ Specifications:
LG G7 ThinQ features a 6.1-inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 3120 pixels protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. It is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 processor clubbed with 4GB and 6GB of RAM depending on the variant and brings 64GB and 128GB internal storage, each of which is expandable via microSD card. The device runs on the latest Android OS; Android 8.1 Oreo.
In the camera department, the LG G7 ThinQ features a dual rear camera setup with a Dual 16MP + 16MP with OIS, laser & phase detection autofocus, and LED flash. On the front, the handset gets an 8MP camera for a best selfie. Along with other connectivity such as Dual Sim, VOLTE, Bluetooth, WiFi, etc, It also backed by a 3000 mAh battery. The LG G7 ThinQ keeps the 3.5mm headphone jack. Sensors onboard include face recognition sensor and fingerprint sensor.
The Advantage of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your LG G7 ThinQ
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade LG G7 ThinQ
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on LG G7 ThinQ
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Supported device variant:
LG G7 ThinQ Android Pie update
Expected release date: Q4 2018
|Carrier/Variant||Android Pie update|
|Global||Expected (Q4 2018)|
|Sprint||Expected (Q4 2018)|
|T-Mobile||Expected (Q4 2018)|
|Verizon||Expected (Q4 2018)|
|Canada||Expected (Q4 2018)|
|U.S. Unlocked||Expected (Q4 2018)|
LG G7 ThinQ Software Update Timeline:
|LMG710EM Europe variant||G710EM10p||November 2018 Security patch|
|LMG710EM Europe variant||G710EM10b||Google Security patch and other regular bug fixes|
LG G7 ThinQ Project Fi Software Update Timeline:
|LMG710ULM||G710ULM11g||Google Security patch and other regular bug fixes|
|LMG710ULM||G710ULM10G||Google Security patch and other regular bug fixes|
LG G7 ThinQ South Korea Software Update Timeline:
|LMG710ULM||G710N11D||November 2018 Security patch|
Verizon LG G7 ThinQ Software Update Timeline:
|G710VM10h||December 1, 2018 Security patch|
|G710VM10g||November 2018 Security patch|
|G710VM10f||September 2018 Security patch|
|G710TM10d||July 2018 Security patch|
T-Mobile LG G7 ThinQ Software Update Timeline:
|G710TM10k||September 2018 Security update|
Provides various bug fixes and system improvements
|G710TM10g||July Security update|
|G710TM10f||Provides various bug fixes and system improvements|
|G710TM10d||Out of box mandatory software update|
Google Security patch and other regular bug fixes
US Cellular LG G7 ThinQ Software Update Timeline:
|G710VMX10j||November 2018 Security update|
Provides various bug fixes and system improvements
Steps to Install LG G7 ThinQ Stock Firmware:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Remember: Supported for LG G7 ThinQ
- Charge your phone: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your LG G7 ThinQ is at least 50% charged.
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- LG Flash Tool and LG UP tool: Download LG Flash Tool and LG UP Software.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest LG USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.
Instructions to Install on LG G7 ThinQ:
- First of all, Download all the files like KDZ Firmware, LG Drivers and also LG UP latest version.
- Install LG UP exe file on your computer.
- Now make sure to install the drivers if you are phone does not detect on your PC/Laptop.
- Now Turn your phone off and then Hold the Volume UP key for few seconds.
- While holding Volume Up key connect your phone to PC using USB Cable (Don't leave volume key while connecting)
- Release the Volume UP key as soon as the phone goes into Download Mode.
- Open LG UP software on your PC and Select Upgrade
- Now in the Select Path, Select your KDZ file from your downloaded folder.
- Once it is loaded, Click the start button down below and wait for the installation to complete.
- Once it is completed, your phone will reboot automatically. Booting may take time. So wait patiently to complete the first booting process.
So, that's it. You have successfully installed stock ROM on LG G7 ThinQ.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on LG G7 ThinQ successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.