Today LG has started rolling the September 2018 security patch for LG Q Stylus (LMQ710GX). The update bumps the software version to Q710GX10C and based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat. Now you can upgrade the LG Q Stylus to September 2018 Security Patch.
LG Q Stylus September 2018 Patch rolling for Australia
The update is currently rolling over the air in the Australia. This update brings nothing major changes except the security patch and bug fixes. If you have not received the update, then make sure to check for the software update manually. Follow our instructions on how to upgrade LG Q Stylus to September 2018 Security Patch with Q710GX10C.
Go to settings—> about phone —> system update
Before proceeding, please make sure your phone has enough charge of at least 50%, take a full backup before upgrading or downgrading your phone. To download the OTA file, you should be on a stable WiFi connection to enjoy uninterrupted software download.
If you have the OTA update on your LG Q Stylus, then we do recommend you to install the September 2018 security patch update to keep your phone safe from vulnerabilities. Well if you have no update, then you can even check our article on how to force download latest OTA updates on your device.
- Device: LG Q Stylus
- Model: LMQ710GX or Q710GX
- Region: Australia
- Release date: November 30, 2018
- Android version: 8.1 Oreo
- Security patch level (SPL): September 1, 2018
- Software version: Q710GX10C
- File size: 142MB
- What’s changing: Android device security updates
Download Firmware Here: Q710GX10C
Q710GX10c_00_0911.kdz: Click Here
Steps to Install Update on LG Q Stylus Manually:
Please note, before following manual setup, you should read the pre-requisites carefully.
- This is for Model: LG Q Stylus (aka LMQ710GX or Q710GX)
- Make sure the downloaded software is genuine.
- Your device must have 70% battery.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t lose your data).
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- Download and Install Latest LG USB Drivers
- Download LG Bridge software.
- Download LG FlashTool and LG UP
- Now follow the steps to install LG firmware on any LG phones.
Follow This Guide to Install LG KDZ Firmware on any LG Devices.
I hope this guide was useful to install the Q710GX10C update for LG Q Stylus. If this guide was helpful then leave a comment below.