Good News for all Lenovo Tab 10 aka Lenovo TB-X103F owners. Now you can install the latest Lineage OS 14.1 on Lenovo Tab 10 (X103F) based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat. Lineage OS is a new Open Source project morphed after the death of CyanogenMod OS. However, the man behind the LineageOS seems to be the CEO of Cyanogen.inc Steve Kondik. Today you can enjoy the unofficial build of Lineage OS 14.1 on Lenovo Tab 10 (CM14.1 base ROM).
Remember this is a stable build of Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 on Lenovo Tab 10. This is a Stable build and can be used as a daily drive. If you want to try LineageOS then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Lenovo Tab 10.
With the new Lineage OS, you can enjoy the latest features which comes with Android Nougat as well as LineageOS features. This is not an official LineageOS ROM built for Lenovo Tab 10, but you can enjoy the real feature made from the LineageOS gerrit. The ROM is Stable state and can use as a daily driver. Now Download the Android 7.1.2 Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 for Lenovo Tab 10. You need a Custom Recovery like TWRP to Install Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 on Lenovo Tab 10.
Install the Custom ROM Lineage OS 14.1 on Lenovo Tab 10 which is based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat. If you want to try this ROM, then please download and follow the guide on How To Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Lenovo Tab 10 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat). By using TWRP Recovery, you can install the Lineage OS 14.1 on Lenovo Tab 10 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat). Follow the steps below.
What is Lineage OS?
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
What is in Android 7.1.2 Nougat and its feature?
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
- This will work on Lenovo Tab 10 (Don’t Try this in Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Install Resurrection Remix OS For Lenovo Tab 10 TB-X103F (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- List of Best Custom ROM for Lenovo Tab 10 TB-X103F [Updated]
- How to Install TWRP Recovery on Lenovo Tab 10 (TB-X103F) (Rooting Included)
- How To Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Lenovo Tab 10 TB-X103F
CHECK POPULAR POST
- How to Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
Steps for How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Lenovo Tab 10 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- First of all, Download the LineageOS Zip and GAPPS Zip file from the below given link.
- If you have downloaded the zip file in your computer, then connect your device to computer using USB cable.
- Now move the downloaded LineageOS and Gapps zip to the root of internal memory of your smartphone.
- After transferring the zip file, Now turn your phone off. Reboot to recovery by pressing the Volume Down + Power button simultaneously. (You can use Volume Up and Down buttons in order to scroll up and down and you can press Power key to select.)
- Before installing the custom ROM, it’s better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking the Wipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage
- Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click the Install Button to install the LineageOS zip file.
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file of Custom Rom (better move the custom ROM zip into root of your internal memory)
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
- Now follow the same steps from Step one to install Gapps.
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Lenovo Tab 10 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat) Successfully.
Steps for How to Root Lenovo Tab 10 :
In Case if you didn’t find the root, Here is the step for how to root Lenovo Tab 10 running LineageOS 14.1, This step is simple just like you installed the Custom ROM.
- Download the SUperSU zip and Place it on the root of your internal memory
- Now Boot into Recovery
- Now Click the Install Button and Browse and Select the SuperSu Zip File
- Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.