Updated on September 11, 2017: Added new download link to download and install Lineage OS 15 For Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE. This update fixes the bug which found in the earlier version. Now you can enjoy the stable Lineage OS 15 For Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE.
Finally, A Good news for all Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE 2014 (lt03lte) users. Now you can enjoy the Lineage OS 15 for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE. Google released the latest Android 8.0 Oreo for Pixel and Nexus supported device. If you still wondering whether your device will receive Android Oreo update, then check the full list of officially supported device from the manufacturer. In case if your phone has currently out dated and you want to upgrade to latest Android Oreo, then here are the list of an official and unofficial version of Android 8.0 Oreo developed by LineageOS team. In this post, we will guide to install Lineage OS 15 For Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE (lt03lte). This update is under development. Currently, we haven’t tested this ROM yet. As per the record, Developer claims that the most of the bugs are fixed and you can use it as a daily driver.
This ROM is developed by davidmueller13. So full credits go to him for his hard work on this project. We glad that he could bring a stable version of Android 8.0 based Lineage OS 15. Check the full differences between Stock and Custom ROM here.
Recently released Android is known as Android 8.0 Oreo. This is a successor of Android Nougat and comes with many new features such as Picture in Picture mode, New Android O Emoji style, New Notification UI, Settings Overhaul changes, etc. So today we will guide to install the Lineage OS 15 for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE (lt03lte). LineageOS 15 is based on Android 8.0 Oreo. Find the list of all LineageOS 15 Supported device.
- Download And Install Lineage OS 15 For Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE [lt03lte]
- Steps to Install Lineage OS 15 For Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE (lt03lte)
Download And Install Lineage OS 15 For Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE [lt03lte]
Check out the Top 10 features of Android 8.0 Oreo.
If you love custom ROM, then LineageOS is one of the most popular custom OS in Android history. As we know, Lineage is maintained by Lineage team, the people behind Cyanogen.inc company. Recently LineageOS has reported being achieved 1 million installations of the OS. From the earlier LineageOS 14 based Android Nougat, they have developed the OS for over 160 devices. Here are the list of LineageOS 14.1 Supported devices.
LineageOS 15 is based on the latest upcoming version of Android 8.0 Oreo. Android Oreo is been currently released only for the Google Pixel and Nexus device and we can expect the official roll out of Android Oreo for most of the other devices in the end of 2017 or before June 2018. In this guide, we will guide to install Lineage OS 15 For Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE. Download and Install Lineage OS 15 For Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE (lt03lte).
What Is Lineage OS?
LineageOS is a continuation of what CyanogenMod was. After the death of CyanogenMod, due in part to internal conflicts within Cyanogen Inc. Don’t worry, though: A new form of CyanogenMod called Lineage OS is taking up the mantle, and it will keep most of what you loved about CyanogenMod. Lineage OS (Another open-source operating system for smartphones and tablet, based on the Android mobile platform) will be a continuation of what CyanogenMod was, However, Lineage OS is still information phase. The success of this project.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restores the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
[su_spoiler title=”Read Everything About LineageOS” style=”fancy” icon=”arrow”]
LineageOS Cyanogen Inc. made an announcement recently on the evening of 24th of December, 2016 that left many of its users disappointed. Cyanogen Inc has withdrawn the popular Android mod, CyanogenMod. As the announcement was made, users were left with differentiated opinions regarding the future of the Android mod. Few believed that the legacy of CyanogenMod will be taken forward by a new Android mod, however, it was all uncertain. It is amidst such chaos that Lineage OS was introduced and definitely it gave back everyone the answer concerning Android mod.
Lineage OS offers a wide variety of features among which the flexibility it offers for modifications is commendable. It consists of empowering Custom ROMs that enables the user to have better control over their device. It shares the similar vision with which CyanogenMod was formed. Lineage OS is all set to take the legacy of Cyanogen by adopting a structured approach to community-driven custom ROMs and Mods for the Android OS.
CyanogenMod 14.1 is the last official mod that has been released by Cyanogen Inc. The company had plans to “take Android away from Google”, but rather ended up discontinuing its service. Nevertheless, Lineage OS is set to take on from where Cyanogen has left thereby ensuring even better performance. There went around many speculations around the formation of the Lineage OS, and with its entry, it smashed all of them. Lineage OS was initially given a codename LAOS (Lineage Android OS). Keep checking this site for more information about Lineage OS. You can also find Lineage OS related updates for your device here.
What is Android 8.0 Oreo?
Android 8.0 Oreo is the latest iteration of Android Operating system. This is the 8th major version of the Android mobile operating system after the release of Android Nougat. The latest features of Android Oreo includes New app notifications, notification dots on app icons, picture-in-picture mode, Android Instant App compatibility, Auto-fill (like on Chrome), Better copy and paste, Faster Android behind the scenes, Better battery life with more advanced Doze mode, and more.
Features of Android Oreo:
- Notifications Channels – This feature provides the ability to group notifications from numerous apps into one channel. This means you can group notifications for certain apps together and make it easier for the management of notifications. This is overall a nice addition to what Google started with Android Nougat.
- Picture In A Picture – Videos will switch to smaller, minimized versions when you navigate to other apps. This feature is similar to what a YouTube video does in the YouTube mobile app when you drag it to the corner.
- Multi-Display Support – This feature would provide you with the ability to launch an activity, say, Chrome, on a remote display like your HDTV or PC display. The potential applications for this feature are endless.
- Keyboard Navigation – This feature would bring to you the ability to use keys to navigate apps.
- Background Limits – This feature will let you set a limit to what an app can do while it’s operating in the background. You can use this to conserve power and in turn get more battery life.
- New Wi-Fi Features – This new Android version would Include more Wi-Fi features like Neighborhood Aware Networking (NAN), which makes it easy for devices to connect with one another without an internet access point or internet access at all.
- Better Icons – Google has made icons in Android O to be adaptive. This means that they will take different shapes depending on the system they’re used on. This is a cool feature, isn’t it?
Status of Development of Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE LineageOS 15:
Updated on August 2017: Finally, After the release of Android Oreo Factory images for Nexus and Pixel, Google has released AOSP Source code to the public. Now the developer has already started their project on building custom ROM based on Android Oreo.
- This will work on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE (Don’t Try this in Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone using TWRP before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Steps to Install Lineage OS 15 For Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE (lt03lte)
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below Lineage OS 15 ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
What’s Working and What’s Not?
What is working Wifi S-Pen MTP/ADB Sound Bluetooth Off Charging ... What is not working Camera/Camcorder RIL (telephony, mobile data, SMS) ExFAT, NTFS, F2FS GPS
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Lineage OS 15 For Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
Source: Development Page
- Top 5 Adblock Plus Alternatives for Android
- Top 10 WhatsApp Alternatives for Android in 2017
- Top 5 BitTorrent Client Apps for Android
- How to find Wi-fi Password in Android and iOS
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device