Logitech Pro X SuperLight is one of the best-in-class wireless gaming mice on the market that comes with ultra-lightweight and minimal design for pro-level gaming. Logitech brand is known for providing firmware updates to its devices to reduce latency or bugs, and improve performance. However, it seems that the Logitech Pro X SuperLight wireless gaming mouse is not working after a recent firmware upgrade. It becomes one of the common issues among users.
According to multiple reports on the LogitechG subreddit forum, the chances are high that you’re also one of the victims to encounter the mouse not connecting issue wirelessly. Yes! affected users are reporting that the Logitech G HUB software was prompted to install a recent update for the Logitech Pro X wireless gaming mouse. Unfortunately, the wireless mouse becomes unusable after installing the recent firmware update, and nothing seems to work.
Fix: Logitech Pro X SuperLight Not Working After Firmware Upgrade
Luckily, there are a couple of possible workarounds mentioned below that should come in handy for you. It’s recommended to follow all the methods one by one until the problem gets fixed for you. Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into it.
1. Try Disconnecting and Reconnecting the Mouse
It’s worth mentioning to disconnect and reconnect the wireless mouse to the PC to ensure there is no temporary connectivity glitch happening at your end. Just unplug the wireless dongle and connect to a different USB port to cross-check the issue.
2. Pair Device in Logitech G HUB
Well, the device pairing tool in the Logitech G HUB software allows users to easily connect and pair USB receivers with a specific mouse or keyboard. If somehow the normal plug-n-play mode isn’t working with your USB receiver then make sure to use the pairing tool with Logitech POWERPLAY. You may need to update the firmware on your device before using the Device Pairing Tool. You can follow the steps below to start pairing.
- Launch the Logitech G HUB software on the PC > Go to G HUB SETTINGS by clicking on the gear icon in the right-side corner.
- Now, click on the Device Pairing Tool under SUPPORT to open the new tool.
- The Device Pairing Tool will launch and allow you to pair the mouse. Make sure to select the type of device that you want to pair. [In this case, select Mouse]
- Just follow the on-screen instructions to complete the pairing process.
- Once done, you’re good to go.
Please Note: You can also see your plugged-in receivers in the status list by hovering over the receiver icon in the right-side corner. It’ll indicate which receivers are already paired and which ones are not paired.
3. Try Using Another Mouse
Make sure to use different wireless or wired mouse to your PC to check if that’s working fine or not. Sometimes a temporary system glitch or the peripheral connectivity issue may trigger the not working problem. If the other wired/wireless mouse is working fine that means there is a connectivity issue at the Logitech Pro X SuperLight mouse. Try connecting the wireless mouse once again to check for the issue.
4. Check Updates for Mouse Driver
If none of the methods worked for you then make sure to check for the latest updates of your existing mouse driver because an outdated or corrupted mouse driver can eventually trigger multiple conflicts with the mouse not working issue. To do that:
- Press Windows + X keys to open the Quick Start Menu.
- Click on Device Manager > Double-click on Mice and other pointing devices.
- Now, right-click on the particular device > Select Update driver.
- Click on Search automatically for drivers > If available, install a new driver.
- If there is no update available, click on Search for updated drivers on Windows Updates. [Sometimes the generic update may arrive with the system update]
- You should also go to Windows Settings > Windows Update > Advance options > Optional updates and check for the available update. If any, make sure to install it.
- Once done, restart the computer to apply changes.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For further queries, you can comment below.