Samsung is pushing the latest June 2020 Security Patch for the Galaxy M10 (MEA) in the Middle East and Africa regions with the software version M105GDXS5BTE4. You can now download and install this update from this article manually.
As always, Samsung is rolling out the update in batches via OTA and it may take a few days to arrive on all the Galaxy M10 units. The OTA update is live in the Middle East and African countries like Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Turkey, Libya, Nigeria, Israel, Egypt, Kenya, Tunisia, Algeria, Turkey, UAE (United Arab Emirates), and South Africa. This June 2020 patchset fixes a security vulnerability in the System component that could easily harm the device program or user data.
If you’re interested in upgrading your Galaxy M10 handset to the June patch, then you should check for the OTA update first. In order to do this, make sure to head over to the device Settings > System > System updates. If available, simply download and install the update. Make sure to connect your device to Wi-Fi and charge it fully. If not, then you can also manually download and flash the firmware on your Galaxy M10 by using the ODIN Flash Tool. You will get all the necessary details below.
[note color=”yellow” title_tag=”h2″ title=”Firmware Details:”]
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy M10
- Model: SM-M105G
- Region: Middle East and Africa
- Build Number: M105GDXS5BTE4
- Android OS Version: Android 9.0
- Software Supported: ODIN Tool
- Android Security Patch Level: 2020-06-01
- Supported Country: Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Turkey, Libya, Iraq, Nigeria, Israel, Kenya, Tunisia, Egypt, Algeria, Turkey, UAE (United Arab Emirates), South Africa
How to Flash Firmware on Galaxy M10 using ODIN
In order to flash the firmware manually on your Samsung Galaxy M10 device, then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- This firmware (M105GDXS5BTE4) is only supported for Samsung Galaxy M10.
- Charge your device to 50% in order to avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process.
- You need a PC and USB Cables.
- Take a backup before flashing the software on your device.
[note color=”red” title_tag=”p” title=”Disclaimer:”]GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any kind of hardware or software damage to your device while or after you follow this guide. Proceed at your own risk.[/note]
[note color=”green” title_tag=”h3″ title=”Download Links:”]
- M105GDXS5BTE4 | Download Samsung Firmware | Frija Tool or Samfirm Tool
- Latest Samsung USB Drivers
- Install the Samsung Kies software on your PC.
- Flash tool: ODIN Flash tool
Firmware Installation Guide:
For the installation process, you can follow the guides given below. It includes a video tutorial as well as a practical approach to the installation process.
[su_button url=”https://www.getdroidtips.com/flash-firmware-samsung-odin-downloader/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#700aab” color=”#ffffff” size=”7″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: book” icon_color=”#ffffff”]How to install stock firmware on Galaxy M10 using ODIN tool[/su_button]
So, make sure to download the June 2020 Security patch for your Galaxy M10 model with build number M105GDXS5BTE4. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.