Samsung started rolling the January 2020 Android security patch for the Samsung Galaxy M10 (SM-M105M) with build number M105MUBS3BTA3. The update is rolling over the air for the users with the Samsung Galaxy M10 device in the South America region.
As we speak, the update is live in Mexico, Peru, Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay, Brazil, Columbia, Chile, Trinidad, and Tobago, Panama, Bolivia, and more. The update is based on Android 9.0 Pie. If you haven’t received the update on your Galaxy M10 device, then you can manually check the software update.
Table of Contents
Samsung Galaxy M10 Specifications:
Samsung Galaxy M10 sports a 6.22 inches Super PLS TFT display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels. It is powered by Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53 Exynos 7870 Octa 14 nm. The device packs 16/32GB internal storage and 2/3GB of RAM. There is 512GB expandable memory support. The camera on this device sports a Dual camera 13MP + 5MP with an aperture f/1.9/2.2 and a 5MP shooter for selfies. The Samsung Galaxy M10 runs Android 8.1 Oreo, Experience 9.5 and backed by a Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery.
Check The Software Update
Go to Settings App > Go to System > Tap on System Updates. Now hit the option Check for Updates. Now, if the M105MUBS3BTA3 update is available for the device, you will get a notification to download it.
Before downloading, make sure to charge your device up to 50% or more. Use the WiFi connection to download faster and avoid charges from the operator.
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy M10 (SM-M105M)
- Region: South America
- Build number: M105MUBS3BTA3
- Android OS Version: Android 9.0 Pie
- Software Supported: ODIN
- Android Security Patch Level: 2020-01-01
- Supported country: Mexico, Peru, Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay, Brazil, Columbia, Chile, Trinidad, and Tobago, Panama, Bolivia, and more
How to install stock firmware on Samsung Galaxy M10
To flash the firmware manually on your device, then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- This firmware (M105MUBS3BTA3) is supported for Samsung Galaxy M10
- Charge your device to 50% in order to avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process.
- You need a PC and USB Cables.
- Take a backup before flashing the software on your device
Firmware Installation Guide
For the installation process, you can follow the guides given below. It includes a video tutorial as well as a practical approach to the installation process.
So, make sure to download the January 2020 Security patch for your Galaxy M10 with build number M105MUBS3BTA3. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.