For Android here is the Latest Magisk v14.3. For download here is the most recent adaptation of mainstream Magisk is currently available. This form incorporates a portion of the major fixes for past versions. It incorporates the occupied box settle also. We can introduce by any strategy like TWRP or utilizing ADB flash boot tool. With the assistance of custom recuperation like TWRP the individuals who are new can introduce easily.it has a major refresh for a refresh for Magisk and it can establishment through ADB. Magisk v14.3 is a decent bug which is settled application now. In the event that you need to redo your Andriod at that point take after the post. Or Android (Magisk Manager v5.3.0) Download Lastest Magisk v14.3.
Table of Contents
The Main Highlights of Magisk
- Magisk Manager app which can be used to Upgrade, Download, Install Magisk Modules from the community
- Magisk Mount and Reset Prop: This allows you to mount any system modifications without tampering the partitions and can be loaded with Magisk systemless-ly
- 100% fully open source and easy to build!
- Hide Root with Magisk Hide: This will hide the Magisk from any detection from Google’s SafetyNet
- Magisk SU: A complete root solution to Android based on phh’s Superuser
- System less Root
- Standard stuff like DRM-verity checks and much more
- Multiple entries points.
Magisk V14.3 Changelogs:
- [MagiskBoot] Fix Pixel C installtion
- [MagiskBoot] Handle special lz4_legacy format properly, should fix all LG devices
- [Daemon] New universal logcat monitor is added, support plug-and-play to worker threads
- [Daemon] Invincible mode: daemon will be restarted by init, everything should seamlessly through daemon restarts
- [Daemon] Add new restorecon action, will go through and fix all Magisk files with SELinux unlabled to system_file context
- [Daemon] Add brute-force image resizing mode, should prevent the notorious Samsung crappy resize2fs from affecting the result
- [resetprop] Add new “-p” flag, used to toggle whether alter/access the actual persist storage for persist props.
Magisk 14.0 Changelogs:
14.0 - [script] Simplify installation scripts - [script] Fix a bug causing backing up and restoring stock boot images failure - [script] Installation and uninstallation will migrate old or broken stock boot image backups to proper format - [script] Fix an issue with selabel setting in util_functions on Lollipop - [rc script] Enable logd in post-fs to start logging as early as possible - [MagiskHide] magisk.img mounted is no longer a requirement Devices with issues mounting magisk.img can now run in proper core-only mode - [MagiskBoot] Add native function to extract stock SHA1 from ramdisk - [b64xz] New tool to extract compressed and encoded binary dumps in shell script - [busybox] Add busybox to Magisk source, and embed multi-arch busybox binary into update-binary shell script - [busybox] Busybox is added into PATH for all boot scripts (post-fs-data.d, service.d, and all module scripts) - [MagiskSU] Fully fix multiuser issues - [Magic Mount] Fix a typo in cloning attributes - [Daemon] Fix the daemon crashing when boot scripts opens a subshell - [Daemon] Adjustments to prevent stock Samsung kernel restrictions on exec system calls for binaries started from /data - [Daemon] Workaround on Samsung device with weird fork behaviors
Requirements for installing Magisk v14.3:-
- You must have TWRP Recovery or any custom Recovery on your phone.
- Your device should be running Android 7 or version great than that.
- You need to download the below file and move it your phone memory or sd card.
Steps to Install Magisk v14.3 for Android 7.0+
- First of all, download and install latest Magisk Manager Apk from given download link above
- Download the Magisk-v14.3.zip copy to SD Card.
- You need to Boot your phone into Recovery mode.
- In TWRP, tap on the install button.
- Browse for the file called Magisk-v14.3.zip file.
- Swipe for install.
- After installing you need to clear the cache, by going into wipe–> wipe cache.
- Reboot your phone and now Enjoy Magisk.