In this guide, I will tell you how you can manually add a network name on your Fitbit App. Usually, an active network is listed immediately when you try to search or connect to one. If a certain network is hidden, then it may not show up. You won’t be able to connect to that. Also, it is important to check whether the network you wish to connect to on your Fitbit watch is compatible with the device(smartphone/tab) you use or not.
Using the current guide, you will be able to add network name on your Fitbit devices. We have separately put up the instructional for Android devices, Windows devices, Apple iPhone and iPads. So, depending on whichever device you have do follow the guide.
How to Manually Add Network Name in the Fitbit App
Let’s begin with the iPhones and iPads.
iPhones & iPads
If you have the Fitbit app installed on any Apple iPhone or iPad, then this is how you have to add up the network.
- Open the Fitbit app > Tap on your profile picture
- Hit the Watch tile > go to Wi-Fi Settings
- Go to Networks.
- There should be an option to manually add the network.
- Type in the network name and the security type.
Here is what you have to do to add a network name on any Android smartphone or tablet.
- Go to the Fitbit app > tap on today
- Tap the Watch tile > go to Wi-Fi Settings
- Check in the top right corner for Add Network manually option.
- Enter the network name and the security type.
If you have any device running on Windows OS, then these are steps you have to follow to store your choice of network.
- open the Fitbit app > go to the App dashboard
- Tap on the Account > Your Watch tile
- Then tap on Wi-Fi Settings
- Under networks, tap on the option manually add a network and enter the network name along with security type.
That’s it, guys. This is all you have to do to manually add a network name on the Fitbit app installed on your Android, iOS or Windows devices. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.
You May Also Like,
- How to Listen to Music and Podcasts on a Fitbit Watch
- Download Song Playlist from a Windows OS PC to Fitbit Wearable
- How to Transfer Playlist from a macOS PC to Fitbit Smartwatch