Coolpad has released the sweetest update to their Coolpad Note 5 users. The official Android 7.0 for Coolpad Note 5 is a beta build and it is rolling via OTA (Over-the-Air). Users will receive a Popup Notification once the Update is ready to download and install. But it may take few weeks to reach all corners of the world. If you want to update it manually the follow the below instructions.
Android Nougat is already available for many devices Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus and many other devices. Below there are step by step instructions for manually installing Android Nougat on Coolpad Note 5.
Google calls Nougat its sweetest release yet. Android Nougat is packed with new features which includes Multi-Window view, New emojis ,Doze on the Go, Support for DayDream and more. OTA (Over The Air) update is rolling out to many users, but it may take few weeks to reach all corners for the world.
- This Update is only for CoolPad Note 5 users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
How to Manually Update Coolpad Note 5 to Android Nougat
1. Download Coolpad Note 5 Android 7.0 Nougat zip file from above link
2. Download latest YGDP Tool from above link
3. Now, Install and Open YGDP Tool on your PC.
4. It will ask for password on the first run, use the password below and Click Login.
5. Now Click on configure and select the .CPB file.
6. Browse .CBP file from Nougat folder and click on Apply.
7. Now Switch off your device and connect to PC in ‘bootloader mode’ under “recovery menu”.
8. Now, click on Start button to start the installation process.
9. You will see ‘Successful Upgrade‘ message after successful installation.
Let us know your feedback in the comment section below.