Huawei finally released Marshmallow update for Motorola Droid Turbo. Huawei started rolling out the update for MediaPad M2 to Marshmallow. This Official Stock ROM Update is rolling out in phase manner. Users will receive a Popup Notification once the Update is ready to download and install. But it may take few weeks to reach all corners of the world. But if you want early access to Official Stock ROM Marshmallow then from below you can download OTA Zip file for MediaPad M2, and it is about 1.35 GB.
Android Marshmallow for Huawei MediaPad M2 packed with many new features and bug fixes. The Marshmallow update is rolling out via OTA. You can manually check for updates in Settings –> About Phone –> System Updates. Download the Zip files below for updating Huawei MediaPad M2 to Marshmallow.
- This Method is only for Huawei MediaPad M2 users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Huawei Mediapad M2 M2-801L
OTA for Huawei Mediapad M2 M2-801W
OTA for Huawei Mediapad M2 M2-802L
OTA for Huawei Mediapad M2 M2-803L
Steps to Install Marshmallow on Huawei MediaPad M2
- Download the Stock ROM from above
- Extract the Downloaded ZIP file
- Create a folder called dload in the root directory and move the update.app file in the dload folder.
- Navigate to the phone Settings -–> Update and Click on the menu button.
- Press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” simultaneously. The Update installation starts automatically.
- Wait until update installation completes.
Let us know your feedback on this latest update In the comment section below.