Here we will guide to download and install MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Beta Stable ROM for Mi 6 (codename: sagit) [ V10.2.1.0.OCAMIXM ]. The update is based on Android 8.0 Oreo. Follow this complete tutorial.
Xiaomi is one of those Smartphone manufacturers, who prefers going on with their own skin of Android with their devices. We are talking about MIUI 10 here. Well, Xiaomi has been rolling out the MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM update for its devices lately. And now, it has been rolled out for the Xiaomi Mi 6. An update is always great as it brings so many things at times. This new update brings new security patch level, fixed UI elements, fixes SMS issue while on a conference call, fixed screenshot scrolling problem, and fixes a few other regular bugs.
Well, today in this post we would be covering on Download MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Beta Stable ROM for Mi 6 (sagit). We would also be showing you how you can install this ROM on your Mi 6. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us top into it. Should we?
MIUI v10.2.1.0.OCAMIXM Changelog:
- Fix: Updated Android Security Patch
- Fix: UI elements for switching between cameras during video calls were displayed incorrectly
- Fix: Couldn’t be sent SMS during conference calls
- Lock screen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
- Fix: The button that returns you to an ongoing call overlapped with the time
- Fix: Couldn’t restrict floating notifications
- Fix: Scrolling screenshots didn’t always work properly
- Fix: Recording status wasn’t updated in the Notification shade when a recording was paused
Check Software Update on Xiaomi Mi 6
The new update has rolled out for the Mi 6. You can update your Mi 6 to the latest version of MIUI, MIUI 10.2.1.0 by following these steps carefully:
- First of all, go to the Settings on your Xiaomi Mi 6.
- Now, scroll down and tap on About Phone option.
- Here, tap on Software Update.
- You should now see an MIUI 10.2.1.0 update, tap on Download.
- Now, wait for the download to finish.
- Once the download has been completed, just tap on Reboot.
- Now, MIUI v10.2.1.0.OCAMIXM would be installed and your device would reboot itself.
Steps to Install MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Beta Stable ROM for Mi 6
For some reason, if you are unable to see any available updates, then you can also install this update manually on your device. Wanna know how? Well, let us first take a look at some of the prerequisites. Should we?
- This ROM would work only for Xiaomi Mi 6 (sagit).
- Your Mi 6 should have at least a 60% charge left.
- Make sure that you take a full backup of everything on your device.
- An active internet connection.
Once you have the above prerequisites, its time to download the required tools and files. Let us now move on to the downloads section.
Once you have downloaded the above file for your Mi 6 (sagit), you are all set to install it on your device.
Instructions to Install:
A quick note: Make sure that you follow every step carefully. If you didn’t follow any step, then you might end up bricking your Mi 6. GetDroidTips won’t be responsible for any damage caused to your device.
With that being said, let us now take a look at steps to Install MIUI 10.2.1.0 on Mi 6. Here is the guide you need to follow to Install MIUI 10.2.1.0 on Mi 6:Guide to Install MIUI ROM On Xiaomi Device (Recovery / Fastboot)
So that’s it guys, this was our take on Download MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Beta Stable ROM for Mi 6 (sagit). We hope that you found this guide useful. Just in case, if you have stuck somewhere or had any questions related to the topic. Then, feel free to leave them in the comments section down below.