Here we will guide to download and install MIUI 10.2.6.0 Indian Stable ROM for Redmi 6 Pro [ V10.2.6.0.ODMMIXM ]. Follow this complete tutorial if you have Redmi 6 Pro Indian variant (codenamed sakura).
Xiaomi is one of those Smartphone manufacturers, who prefers going on with their own skin of Android with their devices. Well, Xiaomi today started rolling the MIUI 10.2.6.0 Indian Stable ROM update for its devices lately. And now, it has been rolled out for the Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro. An update is always great as it brings so many things at times. This new update brings the security patch level to March 2019, optimized system fluency and improved system security and stability.
Well, today in this post we would be covering on Download MIUI 10.2.6.0 Indian Stable ROM for Redmi 6 Pro. We would also be showing you how you can install this ROM on your Redmi 6 Pro. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us top into it. Should we?
MIUI v10.2.6.0.ODMMIXM Changelog:
- Optimize and update Android security patch level (2019#3) to improve system security
Check Software Update on Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro
The new update has rolled out for the Redmi 6 Pro. You can update your Redmi 6 Pro to the latest version of MIUI, MIUI 10.2.6.0 by following these steps carefully:
- First of all, go to the Settings on your Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro (sakura).
- Now, scroll down and tap on About Phone option.
- Here, tap on Software Update.
- You should now see an MIUI 10.2.6.0 update on Redmi 6 Pro, tap on Download.
- Now, wait for the download to finish.
- Once the download has been completed, just tap on Reboot.
- Now, MIUI v10.2.6.0.ODMMIXM would be installed and your device would reboot itself.
For some reason, if you are unable to see any available updates, then you can also install this update manually on your device. Wanna know how? Well, let us first take a look at some of the prerequisites. Should we?
- This ROM would work only for Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro.
- Your Redmi 6 Pro should have at least a 60% charge left.
- Make sure that you take a full backup of everything on your device.
- An active internet connection.
Once you have the above prerequisites, its time to download the required tools and files. Let us now move on to the downloads section.