Finally, Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro has started receiving Android 9.0 Pie thanks to the latest MIUI 10 Global Stable ROM. The update comes with MIUI 10 Global Stable ROM V10.3.2.0.PDMMIXM with Android 9.0 Pie feature along with the May 2019 security patch update. Now you can download and install the MIUI 10.3.2.0 Global Stable Pie ROM for Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro.
The update is rolling via OTA in a phase-wise manner and currently, live in India. It can take few days or weeks to reach every user around the globe to enjoy Android 9.0 Pie on Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro. If you have not received the update, you can manually check for the software update by going to Settings > About phone > System update. This way you can upgrade your device to MIUI 10.3.2.0 Global Stable Pie ROM for Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro.
If you have not received the OTA update, then follow our guide to manually download and install MIUI 10.3.2.0 Global Stable Pie ROM for Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro. The update is simple and easy to follow. You can either upgrade via normal local upgrade option under the software update option or you can install the zip file via TWRP Recovery.
MIUI V10.3.2.0.PDMMIXM Changelog
- Optimization: Updated Android Security Patch to May 2019. Increased system security.
- Android 9.0 update
- Fix: Ending calls took longer time than expected
- Fix: Status bar shortcut and floating notification for calls appeared at the same time
- Lockscreen, status bar, Notification shade
- New: You can restrict opening Notification shade on the Lock screen now
- Fix: LED light didn’t blink when battery was low
- Fix: Low battery warning didn’t appear in landscape mode
- Home screen
- Fix: Notification badges were displayed incorrectly on the WhatsApp icon
- Fix: Sync page couldn’t be refreshed whenever sync was turned on or off in the Notification shade
- Mi Cloud
- Optimization: We redesigned Mi Cloud’s start page. It looks much better now!
Download MIUI 10.3.2.0 Global Stable Pie ROM
- MIUI V10.3.2.0.PDMMIXM: Recovery ROM
- MIUI V10.3.2.0.PDMMIXM: Fastboot ROM
Steps to Install MIUI 10 Android Pie Redmi 6 Pro manually
Make sure to download the pre-required downloadable files and drivers.
- Supported only on Redmi 6 Pro
- Your Redmi 6 Pro should have at least a 60% charge left.
- Download Xiaomi USB Drivers [Required drivers for the 2nd Method in the guide]
- Download Mi Flash tool Application [for 2nd method]
- Download TWRP Recovery for Redmi 6 Pro [You can flash recovery ROM using TWRP]
- Make sure that you take a full backup of everything on your device.
- An active internet connection.
Once you have downloaded the above file for your Redmi 6 Pro, you are all set to install it on your device.
How to Install MIUI 10.3.2.0 on Redmi 6 Pro
A quick note: Make sure that you follow every step carefully. If you didn’t follow any step, then you might end up bricking your Redmi 6 Pro. GetDroidTips won’t be responsible for any damage caused to your device.
With that being said, let us now take a look at steps to Install MIUI 10.3.2.0 on Redmi 6 Pro. Here is the guide you need to follow to Install MIUI 10.3.2.0 on Redmi 6 Pro:
So that’s it guys, this was our take on Download MIUI 10.3.2.0 Global Stable Pie ROM for Redmi 6 Pro. We hope that you found this guide useful. Just in case, if you have stuck somewhere or had any questions related to the topic. Then, feel free to leave them in the comments section down below.