Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 announced in May 2018. The device came out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo and will be upgraded to Android Pie. Today we have something new for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 users. If you love custom ROM, then you probably may have heard about the MIUI ROM. Here we will guide on how to install MIUI 10 On Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1.
MIUI ROM is one of the aftermarket firmware which is created by Xiaomi and also supported for many Non-Xiaomi devices. Earlier we had also shared MIUI 8 and 9 for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1.
Xiaomi recently rolled the MIUI 10 for their supported Xiaomi device. If you are an Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 users, then you can now install the unofficial ported MIUI 10 on Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 with our simple guide. Follow our guide on how to download and install MIUI 10 on Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1. Full Credits to the developer and his dedicated work to bring the MIUI 10 ROM for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1.
How To Install MIUI 10 On Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1
This ROM is ported the MIUI 10 to the Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1, but the developer also claims that this is still in beta stage. With this MIUI 10, you can enjoy the flavor and features such full-screen gestures, a dynamic wake-up ringtone that changes style based on the weather condition and time and also includes several other AI-related features which may favor Chinese users.
To install this ROM on your phone, you need to unlock the bootloader and should have the latest TWRP Recovery on Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 smartphone. If you already have the TWRP, then you can simply skip the TWRP Recovery and Bootloader unlock setup and straightly dive into the ROM installation process.
Steps to Install MIUI 10 on Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1:
Before following the guide, make sure you have downloaded the ROM zip file and moved it to the root directory of internal storage.
- Supported device: Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1
- Battery Power: Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Backup before flashing: Take Full Backup before flashing this on your phone: (You can try any backup method given below)
- Drivers: Download Asus USB Drivers on your PC
- ROM package: Download MIUI 10
Instructions to install ROM:
- Skip the Second and Third step if you already have TWRP Recovery on your phone.
- You need to Unlock Bootloader on Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1
- Now install TWRP Recovery for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the MIUI 10 ROM for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 and move it to the root of the internal memory.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
- Before installing Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery (DO NOT WIPE INTERNAL STORAGE)
If you don't want SuperSU rooting guide, then you can try Magisk on your phone.
That's it! I hope you have installed the MIUI 10 on Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Specifications:
Zenfone Max Pro M1 is a Dual SIM smartphone launched in April 2018. The phone comes with a 5.99-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. It runs on Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 processor and 3/4/6GB of RAM. It comes with Android 8.1 Oreo out-of-the-box. This device packs a 32/64GB of expandable internal storage. Zenfone Max Pro M1 brings a Dual 13MP + 5MP primary camera on the rear and a 16-megapixel camera on the front.