Cubot Dinosaur launched in April 2016. The smartphone came out of the box with Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Here we will be guiding you on how to download and install MIUI 10 on Cubot Dinosaur.
Today we have something new for Cubot Dinosaur users. If you love custom ROM, then you probably may have heard about the MIUI ROM. MIUI ROM is one of the aftermarket firmware which is created by Xiaomi and also supported for many Non-Xiaomi devices. Earlier we had also shared MIUI 8 and 9 for Cubot Dinosaur.
Xiaomi recently rolled the MIUI 10 for their supported Xiaomi device. If you are a Cubot Dinosaur users, then you can now install the unofficial ported MIUI 10 on Cubot Dinosaur with our simple guide. Follow our guide on how to download and install MIUI 10 on Cubot Dinosaur. Full Credits to the developer and his dedicated work to bring the MIUI 10 ROM for Cubot Dinosaur.
Talking about the specifications, CUBOT Dinosaur features a 5.5-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 Pixel. It is powered by MediaTek MT6735 64bit Processor coupled with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory with an expandable storage support of 32GB via microSD card. The camera on the CUBOT Dinosaur comes with 13MP rear camera with LED dual-tone flash and 5MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Removal 4150mAh Lithium-ion Battery.
How To Install MIUI 10 On Cubot Dinosaur
This ROM is ported the MIUI 10 to the Cubot Dinosaur, but the developer also claims that this is still in beta stage. With this MIUI 10, you can enjoy the flavor and features such full-screen gestures, a dynamic wake-up ringtone that changes style based on the weather condition and time and also includes several other AI-related features which may favor Chinese users.
To install this ROM on your phone, you need to unlock the bootloader and should have the latest TWRP Recovery on Cubot Dinosaur smartphone. If you already have the TWRP, then you can simply skip the TWRP Recovery and Bootloader unlock setup and straightly dive into ROM installation process.
- How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 On Cubot Dinosaur (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Cubot Dinosaur
- List of Best Custom ROM for Cubot Dinosaur – Updated
- How To Install Resurrection Remix On Cubot Dinosaur (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- How To Root and Install TWRP Recovery On Cubot Dinosaur
Download MIUI 10 ROM:
Steps to Install MIUI 10 on Cubot Dinosaur:
Before following the guide, make sure you have downloaded the ROM zip file and moved it to the root directory of internal storage.
- Supported device: Cubot Dinosaur
- Battery Power: Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Backup before flashing: Take Full Backup before flashing this on your phone: (You can try any backup method given below)
How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- Drivers: Download Cubot Dinosaur USB Drivers on your PC
Instructions to install ROM:
- Skip the Second and Third step if you already have TWRP Recovery on your phone.
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Cubot Dinosaur
- Now install TWRP Recovery for Cubot Dinosaur. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the MIUI 10 ROM for Cubot Dinosaur and move it to the root of the internal memory.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
- Before installing Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery (DO NOT WIPE INTERNAL STORAGE)
If you don’t want SuperSU rooting guide, then you can try Magisk on your phone.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the MIUI 10 on Cubot Dinosaur. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.