Cubot Max launched in August 2016. The smartphone came out of the box with Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Here we will be guiding you on how to download and install MIUI 10 on Cubot Max.
Today we have something new for Cubot Max users. If you love custom ROM, then you probably may have heard about the MIUI ROM. MIUI ROM is one of the aftermarket firmware which is created by Xiaomi and also supported for many Non-Xiaomi devices. Earlier we had also shared MIUI 8 and 9 for Cubot Max.
Xiaomi recently rolled the MIUI 10 for their supported Xiaomi device. If you are a Cubot Max users, then you can now install the unofficial ported MIUI 10 on Cubot Max with our simple guide. Follow our guide on how to download and install MIUI 10 on Cubot Max. Full Credits to the developer and his dedicated work to bring the MIUI 10 ROM for Cubot Max.
Talking about the specifications, Cubot Max features a 6-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 1280 x 720 Pixels. It is powered by MediaTek MT6753A Processor coupled with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB internal memory with an expandable storage support of 128GB via microSD card. The camera on the Cubot Max comes with 8MP rear camera with LED dual-tone flash and 2MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Removable Lithium-Polymer 4,000 mAh battery.
How To Install MIUI 10 On Cubot Max
This ROM is ported the MIUI 10 to the Cubot Max, but the developer also claims that this is still in beta stage. With this MIUI 10, you can enjoy the flavor and features such full-screen gestures, a dynamic wake-up ringtone that changes style based on the weather condition and time and also includes several other AI-related features which may favor Chinese users.
To install this ROM on your phone, you need to unlock the bootloader and should have the latest TWRP Recovery on Cubot Max smartphone. If you already have the TWRP, then you can simply skip the TWRP Recovery and Bootloader unlock setup and straightly dive into ROM installation process.
- How To Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Cubot Max
- How To Root and Install TWRP Recovery On Cubot Max
- List of Best Custom ROM for Cubot Max – Updated
- How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 On Cubot Max (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
Download MIUI 10 ROM:
Steps to Install MIUI 10 on Cubot Max:
Before following the guide, make sure you have downloaded the ROM zip file and moved it to the root directory of internal storage.
- Supported device: Cubot Max
- Battery Power: Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Backup before flashing: Take Full Backup before flashing this on your phone: (You can try any backup method given below)
How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- Drivers: Download Cubot Max USB Drivers on your PC
Instructions to install ROM:
- Skip the Second and Third step if you already have TWRP Recovery on your phone.
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Cubot Max
- Now install TWRP Recovery for Cubot Max. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the MIUI 10 ROM for Cubot Max and move it to the root of the internal memory.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
- Before installing Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery (DO NOT WIPE INTERNAL STORAGE)
If you don’t want SuperSU rooting guide, then you can try Magisk on your phone.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the MIUI 10 on Cubot Max. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.