Doogee X5 Max Pro launched in June 2016. The smartphone came out of the box with Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Here we will be guiding you on how to download and install MIUI 10 on Doogee X5 Max Pro.
Today we have something new for Doogee X5 Max Pro users. If you love custom ROM, then you probably may have heard about the MIUI ROM. MIUI ROM is one of the aftermarket firmware which is created by Xiaomi and also supported for many Non-Xiaomi devices. Earlier we had also shared MIUI 8 and 9 for Doogee X5 Max Pro.
Xiaomi recently rolled the MIUI 10 for their supported Xiaomi device. If you are a Doogee X5 Max Pro users, then you can now install the unofficial ported MIUI 10 on Doogee X5 Max Pro with our simple guide. Follow our guide on how to download and install MIUI 10 on Doogee X5 Max Pro. Full Credits to the developer and his dedicated work to bring the MIUI 10 ROM for Doogee X5 Max Pro.
Talking about the specifications, DOOGEE X5 Max Pro features a 5-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 960x540 pixels. It is powered by MediaTek MT6737 Processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory with an expandable storage support of 32GB via microSD card. The camera on the DOOGEE X5 Max Pro comes with 13MP rear camera with LED dual-tone flash and 5MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a 4000mAh Lithium-ion Battery. DOOGEE X5 Max Pro also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
How To Install MIUI 10 On Doogee X5 Max Pro
This ROM is ported the MIUI 10 version v8.6.20 to the Doogee X5 Max Pro, but the developer also claims that this is still in beta stage. With this MIUI 10, you can enjoy the flavor and features such full-screen gestures, a dynamic wake-up ringtone that changes style based on the weather condition and time and also includes several other AI-related features which may favor Chinese users.
To install this ROM on your phone, you need to unlock the bootloader and should have the latest TWRP Recovery on Doogee X5 Max Pro smartphone. If you already have the TWRP, then you can simply skip the TWRP Recovery and Bootloader unlock setup and straightly dive into ROM installation process.
- How To Install Lineage OS 14.1 On Doogee X5 Max Pro (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- How To Install Resurrection Remix On Doogee X5 Max Pro (Android 7.1.2)
- List of Best Custom ROM for Doogee X5 Max Pro - Updated
- How To Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Doogee X5 Max Pro
- How To Root and Install TWRP Recovery On Doogee X5 Max Pro
Download MIUI 10 ROM:
MIUI 10 ROM (v8.8.9 - Miuipro)
Steps to Install MIUI 10 on Doogee X5 Max Pro:
Before following the guide, make sure you have downloaded the ROM zip file and moved it to the root directory of internal storage.
- Supported device: Doogee X5 Max Pro
- Battery Power: Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Backup before flashing: Take Full Backup before flashing this on your phone: (You can try any backup method given below)
How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- Drivers: Download Doogee X5 Max Pro USB Drivers on your PC
Instructions to install ROM:
- Skip the Second and Third step if you already have TWRP Recovery on your phone.
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Doogee X5 Max Pro
- Now install TWRP Recovery for Doogee X5 Max Pro. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the MIUI 10 ROM for Doogee X5 Max Pro and move it to the root of the internal memory.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
- Before installing Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery (DO NOT WIPE INTERNAL STORAGE)
If you don't want SuperSU rooting guide, then you can try Magisk on your phone.
That's it! I hope you have installed the MIUI 10 on Doogee X5 Max Pro. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.