Lenovo ZUK Z2 (Plus) launched in September 2016. The phone came out of the box with Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Here we will be guiding you on how to download and install MIUI 10 on Lenovo ZUK Z2 (Plus).
Today we have something new for Lenovo ZUK Z2 (Plus) users. If you love custom ROM, then you probably may have heard about the MIUI ROM. MIUI ROM is one of the aftermarket firmware which is created by Xiaomi and also supported for many Non-Xiaomi devices. Earlier we had also shared MIUI 8 and 9 for Lenovo ZUK Z2 (Plus).
Talking about the specifications, Lenovo ZUK Z2 features a 5.0-inches LTPS IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 processor coupled with 3/4GB of RAM and Adreno 530 GPU. The phone comes with 32/64GB internal memory and there is no microSD card support. The camera on the Lenovo ZUK Z2 comes with the 13MP rear camera and 8MP front shooting camera. It is backed by a non-removable Li-Po 3500 mAh battery.
Xiaomi recently rolled the MIUI 10 for their supported Xiaomi device. If you are a Lenovo ZUK Z2 (Plus) users, then you can now install the unofficial ported MIUI 10 on Lenovo ZUK Z2 (Plus) with our simple guide. Follow our guide on how to download and install MIUI 10 on Lenovo ZUK Z2 (Plus). Full Credits to the developer and his dedicated work to bring the MIUI 10 ROM for Lenovo ZUK Z2 (Plus).
Table of Contents
How To Install MIUI 10 On Lenovo ZUK Z2 (Plus)
This ROM is ported the MIUI 10 version v8.6.20 to the Lenovo ZUK Z2 (Plus), but the developer also claims that this is still in beta stage. With this MIUI 10, you can enjoy the flavor and features such full-screen gestures, a dynamic wake-up ringtone that changes style based on the weather condition and time and also includes several other AI-related features which may favor Chinese users.
To install this ROM on your phone, you need to unlock the bootloader and should have the latest TWRP Recovery on Lenovo ZUK Z2 (Plus) smartphone. If you already have the TWRP, then you can simply skip the TWRP Recovery and Bootloader unlock setup and straightly dive into ROM installation process.
- How to Install Lineage OS 15.1 for Lenovo ZUK Z2 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- How to install Android 8.1 Oreo for Lenovo ZUK Z2 Plus
- List of Best Custom ROM for Lenovo ZUK Z2 (Plus) [Updated]
- Download and Install Lineage OS 16 on Lenovo ZUK Z2 (Plus) (Android 9.0 Pie)
- How to Root And Install Official TWRP Recovery For Lenovo ZUK Z2
Download MIUI 10 ROM:
Steps to Install MIUI 10 on Lenovo ZUK Z2 (Plus):
Before following the guide, make sure you have downloaded the ROM zip file and moved it to the root directory of internal storage.
- Supported device: Lenovo ZUK Z2 (Plus)
- Battery Power: Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Backup before flashing: Take Full Backup before flashing this on your phone: (You can try any backup method given below)
How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- Drivers: Download Lenovo ZUK Z2 (Plus) USB Drivers on your PC
Instructions to install ROM:
- Skip the Second and Third step if you already have TWRP Recovery on your phone.
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Lenovo ZUK Z2 (Plus)
- Now install TWRP Recovery for Lenovo ZUK Z2 (Plus). Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the MIUI 10 ROM for Lenovo ZUK Z2 (Plus) and move it to the root of the internal memory.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
- Before installing Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery (DO NOT WIPE INTERNAL STORAGE)
If you don’t want SuperSU rooting guide, then you can try Magisk on your phone.
[su_note note_color=”#fffde3″]Note: If you already installed SuperSU, then make sure to follow our guide on How to Switch from SuperSU to Magisk. This guide will help you to easily revert the rooting and pass SafetyNet check[/su_note]
That’s it! I hope you have installed the MIUI 10 on Lenovo ZUK Z2 (Plus). Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.