The Smartisan Pro 2S is the Chinese manufacturer’s latest model and the first Smartisan device to feature Qualcomm’s brand-new Snapdragon. If you love to try the MIUI 10, then here we will guide you on how to download and install MIUI 10 on Smartisan Nut Pro 2s.
Today we have something new for Smartisan Nut Pro 2s users. If you love custom ROM, then you probably may have heard about the MIUI ROM. MIUI ROM is one of the aftermarket firmware which is created by Xiaomi and also supported for many Non-Xiaomi devices.
Xiaomi already rolled MIUI 11 for its supported Xiaomi device. If you are a Smartisan Nut Pro 2s users, then you can now install the unofficial ported MIUI 10 on Smartisan Nut Pro 2s with our simple guide. Follow our guide on how to download and install MIUI 10 on Smartisan Nut Pro 2s. Full Credits to the developer and his dedicated work to bring the MIUI 10 ROM for Smartisan Nut Pro 2s.
How To Install MIUI 10 On Smartisan Nut Pro 2s
This ROM is ported the MIUI 10 to the Smartisan Nut Pro 2s, but the developer also claims that this is still in beta stage. With this MIUI 10, you can enjoy the flavor and features such full-screen gestures, a dynamic wake-up ringtone that changes style based on the weather condition and time and also includes several other AI-related features which may favor Chinese users.
To install this ROM on your phone, you need to unlock the bootloader and should have the latest TWRP Recovery on Smartisan Nut Pro 2s smartphone. If you already have the TWRP, then you can simply skip the TWRP Recovery and Bootloader unlock setup and straightly dive into ROM installation process.
Smartisan Nut Pro 2s Specifications: Overview
Smartisan Nut Pro 2S was announced in August 2018 which sports a 6.01-inch AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels.
The device is powered by a 2x 2.2 GHz Kryo 360, 6x 1.7 GHz Kryo 360, Cores: 8 with Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 chipset coupled with 4/6GB of RAM and 64/128GB of internal storage. The device came out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo under Smartisan 6.6.5 and backed by a 3600 mAh battery (Non-removable).
As far as the camera concerned, the device has a dual-camera setup with 12MP + 5MP primary sensors and a selfie camera with a 16MP lens. Other connectivity option includes 4G, GPS, Glonass, Bluetooth, Mobile Hotspot, accelerometer, light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass. etc. The Smartisan Nut Pro 2S comes with a face unlock feature.Related Post
- How to Install Stock ROM on Smartisan Nut Pro 2s [Firmware Flash File]
- How to Install AOSP Android 10 on Smartisan Nut Pro 2S [GSI Phh-Treble Q]
- Smartisan Nut Pro 2S Specifications, Price, and Review
- Easy Method to Root Smartisan Nut Pro 2s using Magisk without TWRP
Download MIUI 10 ROM:
MIUI 10 ROM (8.1 Oreo Version)
Steps to Install MIUI 10 on Smartisan Nut Pro 2s:
Before following the guide, make sure you have downloaded the ROM zip file and moved it to the root directory of internal storage.
- Supported device: Smartisan Nut Pro 2s
- Battery Power: Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Backup before flashing: Take Full Backup before flashing this on your phone: (You can try any backup method given below)
How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- Drivers: Download Smartisan USB Drivers on your PC
Instructions to install ROM:
- Skip the Second and Third step if you already have TWRP Recovery on your phone.
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Smartisan Nut Pro 2s
- Now install TWRP Recovery for Smartisan Nut Pro 2s. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the MIUI 10 ROM for Smartisan Nut Pro 2s and move it to the root of the internal memory.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
- Before installing Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery (DO NOT WIPE INTERNAL STORAGE)
If you don’t want SuperSU rooting guide, then you can try Magisk on your phone.
[su_note note_color=”#fffde3″]Note: If you already installed SuperSU, then make sure to follow our guide on How to Switch from SuperSU to Magisk. This guide will help you to easily revert the rooting and pass SafetyNet check[/su_note]
That’s it! I hope you have installed the MIUI 10 on Smartisan Nut Pro 2s. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.