ZTE Blade V7 launched in February 2016. The smartphone came out of the box with Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Here we will be guiding you on how to download and install MIUI 10 on ZTE Blade V7.
Today we have something new for ZTE Blade V7 users. If you love custom ROM, then you probably may have heard about the MIUI ROM. MIUI ROM is one of the aftermarket firmware which is created by Xiaomi and also supported for many Non-Xiaomi devices. Earlier we had also shared MIUI 8 and 9 for ZTE Blade V7.
Talking about the specifications, ZTE Blade V7 features a 5.2-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It is powered by Mediatek MT6753 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory with an expandable storage support of 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the ZTE Blade V7 comes with 13MP rear camera with LED dual-tone flash and 5MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-removable Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery.
Xiaomi recently rolled the MIUI 10 for their supported Xiaomi device. If you are a ZTE Blade V7 users, then you can now install the unofficial ported MIUI 10 on ZTE Blade V7 with our simple guide. Follow our guide on how to download and install MIUI 10 on ZTE Blade V7. Full Credits to the developer and his dedicated work to bring the MIUI 10 ROM for ZTE Blade V7.
How To Install MIUI 10 On ZTE Blade V7
This ROM is ported the MIUI 10 version to the ZTE Blade V7, but the developer also claims that this is still in beta stage. With this MIUI 10, you can enjoy the flavor and features such full-screen gestures, a dynamic wake-up ringtone that changes style based on the weather condition and time and also includes several other AI-related features which may favor Chinese users.
To install this ROM on your phone, you need to unlock the bootloader and should have the latest TWRP Recovery on ZTE Blade V7 smartphone. If you already have the TWRP, then you can simply skip the TWRP Recovery and Bootloader unlock setup and straightly dive into ROM installation process.
- How To Install Official Stock ROM On ZTE Blade V7
- How To Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On ZTE Blade V7
- ZTE Blade V7 Official Android 8.0 Oreo Update
- How To Root and Install TWRP Recovery On ZTE Blade V7
- How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 On ZTE Blade V7 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
Download MIUI 10 ROM:
MIUI 10 ROM (v8.9.20)
Steps to Install MIUI 10 on ZTE Blade V7:
Before following the guide, make sure you have downloaded the ROM zip file and moved it to the root directory of internal storage.
- Supported device: ZTE Blade V7
- Battery Power: Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Backup before flashing: Take Full Backup before flashing this on your phone: (You can try any backup method given below)
How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- Drivers: Download ZTE Blade V7 USB Drivers on your PC
Instructions to install ROM:
- Skip the Second and Third step if you already have TWRP Recovery on your phone.
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on ZTE Blade V7
- Now install TWRP Recovery for ZTE Blade V7. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the MIUI 10 ROM for ZTE Blade V7 and move it to the root of the internal memory.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
- Before installing Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery (DO NOT WIPE INTERNAL STORAGE)
If you don't want SuperSU rooting guide, then you can try Magisk on your phone.
That's it! I hope you have installed the MIUI 10 on ZTE Blade V7. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.