Xiaomi has started rolling out the latest MIUI 11 update to its eligible devices over OTA via batches. First, the company has released Chinese Beta update then India and China Stable ROM of MIUI 11 is arriving on some of the popular Xiaomi Mi devices. Currently, you can download MIUI 188.8.131.52 China Stable ROM for Mi Mix 3 (codenamed: perseus) device. It’s based on Android 10 (Android Q) and comes with version V184.108.40.206.QEECNXM. Here we have also shared the ROM download link, requirements, and installation steps below.
The latest software update comes with V220.127.116.11.QEECNXM software version for the Mi Mix 3 (perseus). The latest OTA update is in incremental mode and will take some time to arrive on all Mi Mix 3 Chinese variant devices. If you’re using the device over China Stable ROM, check for OTA updates manually. Otherwise, you can also install the firmware manually. The firmware update brings most of the Android 10 core features along with its own customized features. Such as new UI, always-on display, nature sounds, Mi Share, tasks, doc viewer, printing, and some bug fixes.
- Stable MIUI based on Android 10
- Lockscreen, status bar, Notification shade
- Fix: Couldn’t open notification settings in the Notification shade in Second space
- Fix: Images overlapped in scrolling screenshots
Check Software Update (OTA)
If your Mi Mix 3 China variant device isn’t receiving the software OTA updates then check for the OTA update manually. If the latest MIUI 18.104.22.168 China Stable ROM for Mi Mix 3 update is available, simply download and install it.
Head to the device Settings > tap on the About Phone > tap on Software Update.
MIUI V22.214.171.124.QEECNXM – Recovery ROM
Steps to Install MIUI 126.96.36.199 China Stable ROM for Mi Mix 3
First of all, check out all the requirements, download links, and more. Then, proceed to the installation steps.
- This guide is for Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 (China variant) only.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required to connect your device with the computer.
- For safety reasons, make sure to take a complete backup.
- Now, you will have to install the Mi Flash Tool on your PC.
- Download and install the ADB and Fastboot Tools on your PC.
- Make sure to install the latest Xiaomi USB Drivers on your computer as well.
- Plug your device to the charger and charge it to full.
Instructions to Install:
Now, you’re all set to install the latest MIUI 188.8.131.52 China Stable ROM for Mi Mix 3 device manually. Follow the installation guide completely.Guide to Install MIUI ROM on Xiaomi Device [Recovery/Fastboot]
Additionally, you can also check out our full-depth guide video from below:Video Guide on Steps to Flash Xiaomi Device using Fastboot Method
We hope that the guide of installation will be helpful to you. For any queries, do let us know in the comments below.