Xiaomi has started rolling out the latest MIUI 11 update to its eligible devices over OTA via batches. First, the company released a Chinese beta update and now they are rolling MIUI 11 stable ROM for both Indian and Chinese variant devices. As we speak, Xiaomi started rolling MIUI 220.127.116.11 China Stable ROM for Redmi 4X (codenamed: santoni) based on Android 7.1 Nougat. The update is only for the Redmi 4X Chinese variant and there is no confirmation on global release. If you want to try, here we have shared the ROM download link, flash tools, and installation steps below.
The latest update is now rolling for Redmi 4X in China with software version V18.104.22.168.NAMCNXM. The latest OTA update is in incremental mode and will take some time to arrive on all Redmi 4X Chinese variant devices. If you’re using the device over China Stable ROM, check for OTA updates manually. Otherwise, you can also install the firmware manually. The firmware update brings most of the Android 7.1 Nougat core features along with its own customized features. Such as new UI, always-on display, nature sounds, Mi Share, tasks, doc viewer, printing, and some bug fixes.
- Comprehensive design optimized for full screen display devices
- Removing visual clutter, improving touch controls, and refining the use of color allowed us to create the system where nothing stands between you and the content
- Sounds of nature
- Notification sounds won’t make you tired. Now, they keep changing dynamically, just like nature does.
Check Software Update (OTA)
If your Redmi 4X China variant device isn’t receiving the software OTA updates then check for the OTA update manually. If the latest MIUI 22.214.171.124 China Stable ROM for Redmi 4X (santoni) update is available, simply download and install it.
Head to the device Settings > tap on the About Phone > tap on Software Update.
Steps to Install MIUI 126.96.36.199 China Stable ROM for Redmi 4X (santoni)
First of all, check out all the requirements, download links, and more. Then, proceed to the installation steps.
- This guide is for Xiaomi Redmi 4X (santoni) only.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required to connect your device with the computer.
- For safety reasons, make sure to take a complete backup.
- Now, you will have to install the Mi Flash Tool on your PC.
- Download and install the ADB and Fastboot Tools on your PC.
- Make sure to install the latest Xiaomi USB Drivers on your computer as well.
- Plug your device to the charger and charge it to full.
Instructions to Install:
Now, you’re all set to install the latest MIUI 188.8.131.52 China Stable ROM for Redmi 4X (santoni) device manually. Follow the installation guide completely.
Additionally, you can also check out our full-depth guide video from below:
We hope that the guide of installation will be helpful to you. For any queries, do let us know in the comments below.