The Chinese tech giant Xiaomi has launched MIUI 11 officially a couple of weeks ago for its Mi and Redmi series devices. After rolling out the MIUI 11 update in China, and Europe region, Xiaomi has released the latest MIUI 11 update in Russia for the Redmi Note 8 Pro device. The latest update runs on Android 9.0 Pie. If you’re using the Redmi Note 8 Pro (Codenamed: begonia) device, you can download MIUI 126.96.36.199 Russia Stable ROM for Redmi Note 8 Pro [V188.8.131.52.PGGRUXM] from this article. Here we have shared the requirements, download links, and full installation guide as well.
The latest MIUI 11 software update comes with the software version MIUI V184.108.40.206.PGGRUXM and brings plenty of new features with system improvements. Such as Full-Screen display optimization, nature sounds, Mi Doc Viewer, Printing option, new tasks, Game Turbo mode, quick reply feature, Always-on display, documents preview, and more.
Check Software Update Manually
If your Redmi Note 8 Pro Russian variant isn’t receiving the software OTA update automatically, you can manually check for it. Just go to the device Settings menu > then tap on About Phone > select Software Update. If the latest MIUI 220.127.116.11 Russia Stable ROM update is available on your Redmi Note 8 Pro device, then tap on the Download and Install option. Wait for it and your device will reboot automatically. Done.
Now, let’s take a look at the MIUI 18.104.22.168 Russia Stable ROM for Redmi Note 8 Pro (begonia) update full changelog below:
MIUI V22.214.171.124.PGGRUXM Changelog:
- Comprehensive design optimized for full screen display devices
- Removing visual clutter, improving touch controls, and refining the use of color allowed us to create the system where nothing stands between you and the content
- Sounds of nature
- Wake up to the gentle sounds of nature with our new alarm ringtones
- Notification sounds won’t make you tired. Now, they keep changing dynamically, just like nature does.
- Mi Share
- Transfer files from phone to phone at breakneck speeds
- Preview your documents before you open them
- Stay productive and efficient with our all-new Mi Doc Viewer
- Print photos and files directly from your phone without installing any additional apps
- More features
- Tasks. Manage and edit your tasks in the Notes app. Receive timely notifications and mark things done.
- Quick replies. Reply to messages from any app.
- Game Turbo. Turn your device into an ultimate gaming console.
However, you can manually download the firmware and install it on your device. Now, let’s take a look at the download links, pre-requirements, and then installation steps as well.
Steps to Install MIUI 126.96.36.199 Russia Stable ROM for Redmi Note 8 Pro (begonia)
Make sure to download all the required links below and follow the step by step guide.
- This ROM is for Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro (begonia) only. Don’t try it on other devices.
- Charge your phone battery up to 60% minimum.
- Make sure to take a full backup of the device data without Root.
- A Windows/Mac PC or Laptop and a USB cable are required.
Instructions to install
After following all the requirements and downloading the files, let’s take a look at the full guide to installing MIUI 188.8.131.52 Russia Stable ROM on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro via Recovery or Fastboot method manually.Steps to Install MIUI ROM on Xiaomi Device [Recovery/Fastboot]
For better visual support, you can check out our full-depth tutorial video as well:Video Guide on Steps to Flash Xiaomi Device using Fastboot Method
That’s it. We hope that this guide is very useful to you and you’ve easily updated or installed the MIUI 184.108.40.206 Russia Stable ROM on your Redmi Note 8 Pro (begonia) device. If you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.