The Chinese tech giant Xiaomi has launched MIUI 11 officially a couple of weeks ago for its Mi and Redmi series devices. After rolling out the MIUI 11 update in China, and Europe region, Xiaomi has released the latest MIUI 11 update in Russia for the Redmi S2 device. The latest update runs on Android 9.0 Pie. If you’re using the Redmi S2 (Codenamed: ysl) device, you can download MIUI 22.214.171.124 Russia Stable ROM for Redmi S2 [V126.96.36.199.PEFRUXM] from this article. Here we have shared the requirements, download links, and full installation guide as well.
The latest MIUI 11 software update comes with the software version MIUI V188.8.131.52.PEFRUXM and brings plenty of new features with system improvements. Such as Full-Screen display optimization, nature sounds, Mi Doc Viewer, Printing option, new tasks, Game Turbo mode, quick reply feature, Always-on display, documents preview, and more.
Check Software Update Manually
If your Redmi S2 Russian variant isn’t receiving the software OTA update automatically, you can manually check for it. Just go to the device Settings menu > then tap on About Phone > select Software Update. If the latest MIUI 184.108.40.206 Russia Stable ROM update is available on your Redmi S2 device, then tap on the Download and Install option. Wait for it and your device will reboot automatically. Done.
Now, let’s take a look at the MIUI 220.127.116.11 Russia Stable ROM for Redmi S2 (ysl) update full changelog below:
MIUI V18.104.22.168.PEFRUXM Changelog:
- Comprehensive design optimized for full screen display devices
- Removing visual clutter, improving touch controls, and refining the use of color allowed us to create the system where nothing stands between you and the content
- Sounds of nature
- Wake up to the gentle sounds of nature with our new alarm ringtones
- Notification sounds won’t make you tired. Now, they keep changing dynamically, just like nature does.
- Preview your documents before you open them
- Stay productive and efficient with our all-new Mi Doc Viewer
- Print photos and files directly from your phone without installing any additional apps
- More features
- Tasks. Manage and edit your tasks in the Notes app. Receive timely notifications and mark things done.
- Quick replies. Reply to messages from any app.
- Game Turbo. Turn your device into an ultimate gaming console.
- New: Editing, sharing, and customizing your screenshots is now much easier
- Optimization: Lock screen pocket mode
- Updated Android Security Patch to October 2019. Increased system security.
- Lockscreen, status bar, Notification shade
- New: Different options for hiding the notch
- App vault
- New: You can swipe down to view more shortcuts now
- Optimization: All-new design and UI
- Game speed booster
- New: Continuous swiping opens an additional menu in Game Turbo now
- New: You can create a Home screen shortcut for Game Turbo now
- Refreshed start page of Game Turbo
- Auto brightness, screenshot gestures, and Reading mode can be turned off automatically when Game Turbo is on
- A major upgrade for the toolbox in Game Turbo: autoplay and switching between data SIM cards are available now
- Battery usage
- Fix: Some Battery saver setting options didn’t appear
However, you can manually download the firmware and install it on your device. Now, let’s take a look at the download links, pre-requirements, and then installation steps as well.
Steps to Install MIUI 22.214.171.124 Russia Stable ROM for Redmi S2 (ysl)
Make sure to download all the required links below and follow the step by step guide.
- This ROM is for Xiaomi Redmi S2 (ysl) only. Don’t try it on other devices.
- Charge your phone battery up to 60% minimum.
- Make sure to take a full backup of the device data without Root.
- A Windows/Mac PC or Laptop and a USB cable are required.
Instructions to install
After following all the requirements and downloading the files, let’s take a look at the full guide to installing MIUI 126.96.36.199 Russia Stable ROM on your Xiaomi Redmi S2 via Recovery or Fastboot method manually.
For better visual support, you can check out our full-depth tutorial video as well:Video Guide on Steps to Flash Xiaomi Device using Fastboot Method
That’s it. We hope that this guide is very useful to you and you’ve easily updated or installed the MIUI 188.8.131.52 Russia Stable ROM on your Redmi S2 (ysl) device. If you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.