Today in China started rolling MIUI 188.8.131.52 China Stable ROM for Mi 10 Pro (codenamed cmi) with software version V184.108.40.206.QJACNXM. The update is rolling via OTA (Over the air) for users in China which are based on Android 10 Q. You can download and install the update manually.
This new update brings no major changes except the latest April 2020 Android Security Patch, app locks now support all apps, revamped the start page and optimized some of its features. As mentioned, the firmware update bumps up a new software version V220.127.116.11.QJACNXM is rolling out via OTA in a gradual manner. Therefore, the OTA update may take some time to arrive on all the units completely. However, you can software updates manually.
MIUI 12 Update
Check OTA Updates
If you’re not receiving the firmware OTA update on your handset, you can manually check the OTA update via the phone Settings > About Phone > Software Update. If any software update is available, just download and install it.
Alternatively, you can go to the Software Updater app on your Xiaomi device to check the OTA update. Make sure that your handset is charged more than 60% and connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Updated Android Security Patch to April 2020. Increased system security.
- Status bar, Notification shade
- Optimization: Wi-Fi 6 icon will be shown only when the device is connected to the network of this standard
Steps to Install MIUI 18.104.22.168 China Stable ROM on Mi 10 Pro (cmi)
We’ve shared two flashing methods to flash the stock firmware on your Xiaomi devices such as the Recovery method or Fastboot method. Check out the guide below. Make sure to follow the requirements and download links.
- The ROM supported for Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro (cmi) only. Don’t try it on other models.
- Charge your phone battery up to 60% minimum.
- Take a complete backup of internal data (No Root).
- You will need a PC/Laptop and a USB cable.
- Download and Install all the following tools and drivers on your computer.
Now, after following all the requirements and downloading the files or tools, you’re ready to install the firmware.
You can check out our full-depth tutorial video as well:
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve found this guide helpful and you’ve installed or updated the latest MIUI firmware on your Mi 10 Pro successfully. For any queries, let us know in the comments below.