Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro (Codenamed as tulip) received the MIUI 11 update few weeks back. The company later pulled back following reports of several bugs. Now the firm have rolled back the new version with MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM update based on Android 9.0 Pie. If you’re using the Redmi Note 6 Pro Global variant and want to install the update, you can follow this full guide. Here you can Download MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 6 Pro [V188.8.131.52.PEKMIXM]. Additionally, we have provided the firmware changelog, pre-requirements, and detailed installation steps below.
The latest MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable update offers new MIUI 11 features to the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro (tulip) model. It comes with the software version of V220.127.116.11.PEKMIXM firmware update brings the new improved full-screen display, sounds of nature, documents preview, Mi Doc Viewer, tasks, quick reply, game turbo mode, system optimization. Additionally, the Redmi Note 6 Pro users will also get lock screen optimization, new app lock, game speed booster, optimized battery saver settings, Xiaomi Cloud, and more.
Check for OTA Manually
Xiaomi always roll-out the software OTA updates via batches to the devices and it takes some time to arrive completely. However, if you’re not getting the latest MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 6 Pro update, then you can manually check for the OTA.
- Head over to the device Settings menu > tap on About Phone > tap on Software Update.
- If the latest V22.214.171.124.PEKMIXM update is available on your Redmi Note 6 Pro device, then simply download and install it.
Whereas, if the update isn’t arriving on your device, you can manually install the firmware update by following the guide below.
Now, let’s take a look at the update changelog below:
- Comprehensive design optimized for full-screen display devices
- Removing visual clutter, improving touch controls, and refining the use of color allowed us to create a system where nothing stands between you and the content
- Sounds of nature
- Wake up to the gentle sounds of nature with our new alarm ringtones
- Notification sounds won’t make you tired. Now, they keep changing dynamically, just like nature does.
- Preview your documents before you open them
- Stay productive and efficient with our all-new Mi Doc Viewer
- More features
- Tasks. Manage and edit your tasks in the Notes app. Receive timely notifications and mark things done.
- Quick replies. Reply to messages from any app.
- Game Turbo. Turn your device into an ultimate gaming console.
- New: Editing, sharing, and customizing your screenshots is now much easier
- Optimization: Lock screen pocket mode
- App lock
- New: Locking Google contacts is available now
- Game speed booster
- New: Continuous swiping opens an additional menu in Game Turbo now
- New: You can create a Home screen shortcut for Game Turbo now
- Fix: Hands-free call duration wasn’t displayed correctly in Game Turbo
- Refreshed start page of Game Turbo
- Auto brightness, screenshot gestures, and Reading mode can be turned off automatically when Game Turbo is on
- Battery usage
- Fix: Some Battery saver setting options didn’t appear
- Xiaomi Cloud
- Optimization: Sync with the cloud works faster now
Steps to Install MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 6 Pro
Make sure to check out the pre-requirements and downloads before flashing.
- This MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM file is only supported for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro.
- Try to fully charge your device before installing the firmware.
- We will recommend you to take a complete backup of device data without root.
- A PC or Laptop and a USB cable are required.
Instructions to install:
After following all the pre-requirements and downloads properly, now you can proceed to the guide in order to install MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM update on your Redmi Note 6 Pro via Recovery or Fastboot method manually.Guide to Install MIUI ROM on Xiaomi Device [Recovery/Fastboot]
You can also check out the full-depth tutorial video from below:Video Guide on Steps to Flash Xiaomi Device using Fastboot Method
That’s it, guys. We hope you have found this guide useful and successfully updated the MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM on your Redmi Note 6 Pro device. For any queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.