After rolling MIUI 11 to the most Xiaomi devices in the market, Today Xiaomi has a new update which brings nothing new except quick bug fixes and improvement. You can now download and install the MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 8T with a software version V184.108.40.206.PCXMIXM manually from below.
Now, talking about the new software update, the Redmi Note 8T (Codenamed as willow) is getting a couple of improvements like a new music card in the App vault, EU privacy adjustments, etc. Although these are the general improvements, if you want to keep updated with the latest software version, you should upgrade your device. In order to do that, either you can check for OTA updates or install the firmware manually on your handset.
Manually Check OTA Update
Some times, it may happen that not all the same unit users receive the OTA update at the same time. It may be possible due to a phased roll-out process. Therefore, it’s recommended to check for OTA updates manually on your device if you can’t wait further. Keep in mind that the broader roll-out will start very soon globally.
In order to check OTA updates, follow the steps below:
- Head over to the device Settings > About Phone > Software update to check for OTA updates whether the new software version V220.127.116.11.PCXMIXM is available or not. If yes, just download and install it.
- Meanwhile, you can do this via the Software Updater app as well on your device.
- Make sure to connect your handset to a Wi-Fi network or a cellular network and keep charged your phone fully.
– Increased system stability
– Reduced system lag
Steps to Install MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 8T (willow)
Follow the full requirements and download links below before proceeding to the firmware installation steps.
- This ROM is exclusive for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T (willow) model. Make sure that your phone is running the stock firmware to apply this update.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required.
- Ensure to keep a Full Backup of the Device Data to keep your data recoverable.
- Maintain more than 60% of the battery level at least.
Instructions to Install:
Now, after following all the necessary downloads and requirements completely, you’re ready to install MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 8T (willow). Here we have shared both the Recovery and Fastboot method to install the MIUI Stock Firmware on your Xiaomi device.
Check out the video tutorial as well:
Let’s assume that you’ve already upgraded or installed the latest MIUI firmware on your Redmi Note 8T handset. For any queries, let us know in the comments below.