MIUI 11 packs in a lot of new features for Xiaomi devices. For instance, new UI design, Mi Share app, more customization for Ambient Display, ultra battery saver, and more. Moreover, the update has been made available for a lot of Xiaomi devices, and in this post, we will give you links to download MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Y1 (codenamed ugg). The update brings in all the cool features of the MIUI 11 to the Redmi Y1 (ugg) smartphone. The latest update carries the version number V22.214.171.124.NDKMIXM.
The latest update is now available for all the users globally and moreover, it is expected to arrive for other regions as well. We will provide the recovery as well as the OTA update links for the Redmi Y1 latest MIUI 11 update. Notably, the update is being pushed officially via OTA in India and will take some time in hitting all the devices. However, with the help of the download links provided in this post, you can go ahead and manually install it on your device. Keep in mind that we will be providing the step for manual installation as well. So, without any further ado, let us get straight into the article itself.
- Comprehensive design optimized for full-screen display devices
- Removing visual clutter, improving touch controls, and refining the use of color allowed us to create a system where nothing stands between you and the content
- Sounds of nature
- Wake up to the gentle sounds of nature with our new alarm ringtones
- Notification sounds won’t make you tired. Now, they keep changing dynamically, just like nature does.
- Preview your documents before you open them
- Stay productive and efficient with our all-new Mi Doc Viewer
- More features
- Tasks. Manage and edit your tasks in the Notes app. Receive timely notifications and mark things done.
- Quick replies. Reply to messages from any app.
- Game Turbo. Turn your device into an ultimate gaming console.
- App vault
- New: You can swipe down to view more
Check for Software Update (OTA)
If you have not received the notification for a new update on your Redmi Y1 (ugg) smartphone in India then, you need to follow the below steps in order to manually check for the official OTA:
- Go to Settings
- Tap on About Phone
- Then, tap on Software Updates
If there is a new notification then, tap on it to begin the installation of the latest MIUI 11 on your Redmi Y1 smartphone.
Steps to Install MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Y1 (ugg)
Before we head on with manual side loading of the latest MIUI 188.8.131.52 update on Redmi Y1, below are some pre-requisites that you need to keep in mind:
- This guide is for Xiaomi Redmi Y1 (ugg) only.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required to connect your device with the computer.
- For safety reasons, make sure to take a complete backup.
- Now, you will have to install the Mi Flash Tool on your PC.
- Download and install the ADB and Fastboot Tools on your PC.
- Make sure to install the latest Xiaomi USB Drivers on your computer as well.
- Plug your device to the charger and charge it to full.
- Device Name: Redmi Y1
- Version Number: V184.108.40.206.NDKMIXM
- Download Link
- Recovery: MIUI 220.127.116.11
Instruction to Install
Now, once you are ready with all the pre-requisites then, you can go ahead with the below procedure for manually sideloading the latest update on your device.Guide to Install MIUI ROM on Xiaomi Device [Recovery/Fastboot]
Besides, you can watch our detailed video on how to install the update manually on your device, by clicking the link below:Video Guide on Steps to Flash Xiaomi Device using Fastboot Method
So, there you have it from my side in this post. I hope you guys were able to install the latest MIUI 11 on your Redmi Y1 smartphone. Note that the update is live for Chinese users. However, it is expected to be pushed for other regions as well. Let us know in the comments below if you faced any doubts regarding the installation procedure or you come across any link failure. Until the next post…Cheers!