MIUI 11 is now marking its presence in the European territory. Currently, the Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro is receiving the MIUI 11 update with build V184.108.40.206.QFKEUXM. It is based on Android 10. The update should gradually find its way into the devices in Europe. However, if you are interested to try out the MIUI 11 experience now itself, we have got the ROM zip file for you which you can download and install on your own. Worry not, we will help you with our installation guide to flash the stock MIUI 220.127.116.11 Europe Stable ROM on your Mi 9T Pro(codename-raphael).
MIUI 11 for Mi 9T Pro brings optimizations for a full-screen display, dynamic notification sounds, Mi Share, optimized App vault, App lock for Contacts app. Also, the latest MIUI 11 V18.104.22.168.QFKEUXM update brings the September 2019 security patch update. The latest update also adds switching of SIM cards while the Game Booster is on. In fact, the Game Booster is getting a shortcut for the home screen, refreshed start page. Upon continuous swiping on the Game Turbo will create an additional menu.
Official Changelog: V22.214.171.124.QFKEUXM
- Comprehensive design optimized for full screen display devices
- Removing visual clutter, improving touch controls, and refining the use of color allowed us to create a system where nothing stands between you and the content
- Always-on display
- Always-on display now comes with gorgeous dynamic themes. Essential information is displayed on your screen 24/7.
- Personalize your device with a unique signature
- Keep your screen alive with our amazing special effects
- Sounds of nature
- Wake up to the gentle sounds of nature with our new alarm ringtones
- Notification sounds won’t make you tired. Now, they keep changing dynamically, just like nature does.
- Mi Share
- Transfer files from phone to phone at breakneck speeds
- Preview your documents before you open them
- Stay productive and efficient with our all-new Mi Doc Viewer
- Print photos and files directly from your phone without installing any additional apps
- More features
- Tasks. Manage and edit your tasks in the Notes app. Receive timely notifications and mark things done.
- Quick replies. Reply to messages from any app.
- Game Turbo. Turn your device into an ultimate gaming console.
- Stable MIUI based on Android 10
Download OTA Updates
While the server-side OTA reaches your device automatically, instead of waiting for a phased release, you can manually search for the OTA and download it. To do it:
- Go to the Settings app> tap on About Phone > select Software Update.
- If the latest update is available on your device, then tap on the Download and Install option.
If the process of manual capturing of the MIUI 11 OTA is unsuccessful, you can still download the V126.96.36.199.QFKEUXM firmware zip file which you can install manually and step your device to MIUI 11.
MIUI 188.8.131.52: Download Europe Stable ROM for Redmi 7A
V184.108.40.206.QFKEUXM | Recovery ROM
- The Firmware is exclusively for Mi 9T Pro (European Variant). Don’t try to install it on other devices.
- Charge your phone battery up to 50% to avoid an accidental shut down due to low battery.
- Take a full backup of the device data without Root.
- A PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Download and install Xiaomi USB Drivers on your PC Laptop and install it.
- Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC as well. (for Fastboot Method)
How to Install MIUI V220.127.116.11 Europe Stable ROM for Mi 9T Pro
There are two ways to install the latest MIUI 11 update on your Mi 9T Pro. It is either flashing by recovery or by following the fastboot method manually.
So, if you are from the Europe sporting a Mi 9T Pro, then watch out for the V18.104.22.168.QFKEUXM update that brings MIUI 11 and much more features to your device.