Xiaomi recently launched Mi CC9 Pro in China globally known as Mi Note 10 Pro. Currently, Xiaomi is rolling out the latest MIUI 18.104.22.168 China Stable ROM for Mi CC9 Pro device that brings the October 2019 Security Patch. So, if you’re using the Xioami Mi CC9 Pro then you can download and install the latest China Stable ROM update from this article. Here we have provided the firmware download link, pre-requirements, and full installation steps as well.
The Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro (Codenamed as perseus) is getting the October 2019 Android Security Patch update with the increased system security. The latest software update comes with the software version V22.214.171.124.PFDCNXM over Android 9 Pie for the Chinese variants. Though the firmware update is rolling out via OTA and due to the incremental roll-out process, it may take some time as well. But if you don’t want to wait for long, you can manually download and install the MIUI 126.96.36.199 China Stable ROM on your Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro device by following the guide below.
Check Software Update Manually
If your device isn’t receiving the latest software OTA update automatically, you can always check for it manually.
- Go to Settings menu > tap on About Phone > select Software Update.
- If you see the latest MIUI 188.8.131.52 China Stable ROM update is available for your Mi CC9 Pro, then simply download and install it.
Now, if in case, your device hasn’t received any OTA update for a few days or more, you can manually install the firmware update file on your Mi CC9 Pro device by following the steps below. Before that, let’s take a look at the firmware details and update changelog below:
- Device Name: Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro (perseus)
- Region: China
- Software Version: MIUI V184.108.40.206.PFDCNXM
- Android OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- Security Patch Level: October 2019
- Updated Android Security Patch to October 2019. Increased system security.
Before going to the installation process, let’s take a look at the pre-requirements and download links as well.
- The ROM supported for Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro only. Won’t work on other models.
- Charge your device up to 50%-60% at least.
- Take a complete backup of internal data (No Root) at first.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable required.
- You have to download & install all the tools and drivers on your PC from below.
- Make sure to download and copy the firmware file on your computer as well.
Download MIUI 220.127.116.11 China Stable ROM for Mi CC9 Pro [V18.104.22.168.PFDCNXM]
- Xiaomi USB Drivers – Download and Install it on your computer.
- Xiaomi Mi Flash tool – Download and Install it on your PC/Laptop. (for Fastboot Method)
- Download MIUI V22.214.171.124.PFDCNXM – Recovery ROM
Steps to Install MIUI 126.96.36.199 China Stable ROM for Mi CC9 Pro [V188.8.131.52.PFDCNXM]
We assume that you have followed all the pre-requirements and downloads properly and now you’re ready to flash the firmware file. Check out the full guide to install MIUI 184.108.40.206 Chinese Stable ROM for Mi CC9 Pro via Recovery or Fastboot method from below.Steps to Install MIUI ROM on Xiaomi Device [Recovery/Fastboot]
Meanwhile, if you need any visual support, you can check out our full-depth tutorial video from below:Video Guide on Steps to Flash Xiaomi Device using Fastboot Method
We hope that you’ve successfully updated the MIUI 220.127.116.11 China Stable ROM for Mi CC9 Pro device. If you have any queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.