The Chinese smartphone manufacturer Xiaomi has released a new firmware update to its Mi Note 10 (codenamed: tucana) device models globally. The software update is rolling out via batches and may take some time to receive globally. Here in this article, we will share with you the steps, links, and pre-requirements to download and install MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM for Mi Note 10. The software update comes with the version number V188.8.131.52.PFDMIXM for the Mi Note 10 handset.
It brings the improved November 2019 security patch which improves the system security. We have provided the update changelog below. There isn’t anything else come with the update this time. It’s worth mentioning that the update is based on MIUI 10 and runs on Android 9.0 Pie. Meanwhile, you can manually install the update on your device as well. It’s only for the Mi Note 10 model. Therefore, if you’re using the Global variant then check out the full guide to update your Mi Note 10 in easy steps.
Changelog: MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM for Mi Note 10
The latest MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM for Mi Note 10 model brings the updated November 2019 Android Security Patch level which will add an improved privacy level to the system. There is nothing else included this time.
- Optimization: Increased system stability
- Optimization: Reduced system lag
Check for OTA Update Manually
You can check the software OTA update manually MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Mi Note 10 to get the latest update.
- Go to the device Settings on your Mi Note 10.
- Tap on About Phone section > then tap on Software Update.
- If the update is available for your device then tap on Download option.
- Now, wait for the complete download and tap on the Install button to install the update completely.
- Once the installation completes, restart your device.
- It will take a few minutes and your device will boot into a new system.
- If the OTA update isn’t available, then manually download and install the update via Recovery method. Check out the full guide.
- This ROM file is supported only for the Mi Note 10 (tucana) device. Don’t try it on any other device.
- Keep your phone battery charged up to 60% at least for a smoother process.
- Take a full backup without any root of your device data before doing anything.
- A PC or Laptop and a USB cable are required.
- Then download all the tools and files from below to start the flashing process.
Steps to Install MIUI 22.214.171.124 for Mi Note 10 (tucana)
We have provided both the fastboot and recovery method to install the update or flashing the Stock Firmware completely on your Xiaomi device.
You can check out our full-depth tutorial video as well:Video Guide on Steps to Flash Xiaomi Device using Fastboot Method
We hope that this guide is helpful to you and you’ve successfully installed or updated the latest firmware on your Xiaomi device. In case, if you’re facing any issue, let us know in the comments below.