After launching the MIUI 11 Indian Stable version for a bunch of Xiaomi devices in India, Today Xiaomi started rolling MIUI 11 updates to the Redmi 6 Pro in India based on Android 9.0 Pie (codenamed: sakura). Now, if you’re using the Redmi 6 Pro device in India and want to install the update, follow this guide. Here we have shared the link to download MIUI 184.108.40.206 Indian Stable ROM for Redmi 6 Pro [V220.127.116.11.PDMMIXM]. Additionally, we have also mentioned the update changelog, requirements, and proper installation steps as well.
This update comes with software version MIUI V18.104.22.168.PDMMIXM and brings many additional features, bug fixes, and system improvements. The new MIUI 11 update offers a full dark theme, Game Turbo, File Sharing, Printing, new UI, nature sounds, etc. While it also brings improved notifications, lock screen, quick reply, app lock, battery optimizations, etc.
Check Software Update on Redmi 6 Pro
If you’re using the Indian Redmi 6 Pro model and not receiving the software OTA update automatically then you can check for the OTA updates manually.
First, you have to go to the device Settings > select About Phone > then tap on Software Update.
If the new September 2019 security patch over MIUI 11 update is available on your Redmi 6 Pro Indian variant then simply download and install it. Next, check out the update changelog details below.
Comprehensive design optimized for full screen display devices
– Removing visual clutter, improving touch controls, and refining the use of color allowed us to create the system where nothing stands between you and the content
Sounds of nature
– Wake up to the gentle sounds of nature with our new alarm ringtones
– Notification sounds won’t make you tired. Now, they keep changing dynamically, just like nature does.
– Transfer files from phone to phone at breakneck speeds
– Preview your documents before you open them
– Stay productive and efficient with our all-new Mi Doc Viewer
– Print photos and files directly from your phone without installing any additional apps
– Tasks:- Manage and edit your tasks in the Notes app, Receive timely notifications and mark things done
– Quick replies:- Reply to messages from any app
– Game Turbo:- Turn your device into an ultimate gaming console
Steps to Install MIUI 22.214.171.124 Indian Stable ROM for Redmi 6 Pro (sakura)
At first, check out the full requirements, download links of firmware, tools, drivers, etc. Then, proceed to the installation steps.
- This guide is for Redmi 6 Pro (Indian variant) only.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required to connect your device with the computer.
- For safety reasons, make sure to take a complete backup.
- Next, connect your device to the power and charge your device over 50%.
Instructions to Install:
Now, you’re all set to install the latest MIUI 126.96.36.199 Indian Stable ROM for Redmi 6 Pro (sakura) device manually. Follow the installation guide completely.Guide to Install MIUI ROM on Xiaomi Device [Recovery/Fastboot]
For visual support, you can also check out our full-depth guide video from below:Video Guide on Steps to Flash Xiaomi Device using Fastboot Method
Let’s assume that the update information and software installation guide will be helpful to you. For any queries, do let us know in the comments below.