Few days back, Redmi 7 received the MIUI 11 update in India. Now Xiaomi is pushing out another new software update for this device in India with MIUI 11. If you’re a Redmi 7 user and want to upgrade your device, then follow this guide. You can download MIUI 126.96.36.199 India Stable ROM for Redmi 7 [V188.8.131.52.PFLINXM].
The MIUI 184.108.40.206 update brings the latest December 2019 Security Patch to the Redmi 7 Indian variant including the improved system security. It carries a software version V220.127.116.11.PFLINXM based on the Android 9.0 Pie version. Now, if you want to install MIUI 18.104.22.168 update, we have shared pre-requirements, download links, and installation steps below.
Table of Contents
Manually Check for OTA Updates
If you’re using the Redmi 7 (Codenamed as onclite) Indian variant and haven’t received the latest update yet via OTA, then you should check for the OTA updates manually on your device.
Head over to the Settings on your phone > About Phone > check for the Software update. Additionally, you can directly check for the update via the Software Updater app on your Redmi 7. If the latest software update with the software version 22.214.171.124.PFLINXM is available to download, then upgrade your device.
Changelog: MIUI 126.96.36.199
- Updated Android Security Patch to December 2019. Increased system security.
- Lockscreen, status bar, Notification shade
- Fix: Couldn’t open notification settings in the Notification shade in Second space
- Fix: Couldn’t open the Notification shade in some cases
- Optimization: More obvious naming for local time
- Optimization: Localized payment security icon for India
- Fix: Images overlapped in scrolling screenshots
How to Install MIUI 188.8.131.52 India Stable ROM for Redmi 7 [V184.108.40.206.PFLINXM]
Installing the stock ROM or upgrading the MIUI version on Xiaomi devices is comparatively easy. But you should follow all the pre-requirements and downloads below before proceeding.
- Supported for: Xiaomi Redmi 7 (Indian variant) only. The device should be running on stock ROM to apply the update.
- Requires: A PC/Laptop and a USB cable.
- Backup: Take a full Backup of Phone Data at first to keep the important files safe.
- Charge: Keep your device charged more than 50%.
Instructions to Install:
We assume that you’ve followed the downloads and requirements properly. Now, you can proceed to install MIUI 220.127.116.11 India Stable ROM on Redmi 7. Check out the guide link below along with a video tutorial as well.Guide to Install MIUI ROM on Xiaomi Device [Recovery/Fastboot] Video Guide on Steps to Flash Xiaomi Device using Fastboot Method
We hope that you’ve updated or installed the latest MIUI version on your Redmi 7 successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.