Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro was launched in August 2019 for the global market with Super AMOLED display, Android 9.0 Pie, SDM855 SoC, 6GB/8GB RAM, 64GB/128GB/256GB of internal storage, 48MP triple rear cameras, a 20MP pop-up selfie camera, a 4000mAh battery with 27W fast charging, and more. Currently, the handset is receiving the latest Android 10 update over MIUI 11 with other bug fixes. You can Download MIUI 184.108.40.206 China Stable ROM for Mi 9T Pro [V220.127.116.11.QFJCNXM] from here.
Talking about the MIUI 18.104.22.168 update for Mi 9T Pro Chinese variant, it brings the January 2020 Android Security Patch with improved system security. It also offers a stable MIUI version based on Android 10 along with some of the bug fixes and improvements that you can find below in the changelog. The firmware update bumps up a new software version V22.214.171.124.QFJCNXM and it’s rolling out via OTA in a phased manner and will take a few days to hit all the units completely.
Firmware Changelog: MIUI 126.96.36.199 China Stable ROM for Mi 9T Pro
- Updated Android Security Patch to January 2020. Increased system security.
- Stable MIUI based on Android 10
- Status bar, Notification shade
- Fix: Couldn’t open notification settings in the Notification shade in Second space
- Fix: Couldn’t open the Notification shade in some cases
- Fix: Couldn’t find Wi-Fi networks in some cases
- Data usage
- Fix: Data usage warning appeared multiple times
- Fix: Errors occurred after switching SIM cards
- Fix: Images overlapped in scrolling screenshots
Check OTA Updates Manually
Due to the incremental roll-out process, the OTA update can take a longer time to arrive than expected. It’s highly recommended to check for OTA updates manually via the device Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update. If the latest update is available, simply download and install it.
Alternatively, you can check the firmware OTA update via the Software Updater app on your Xiaomi device. Ensure that the device is fully charged and connected to a Wi-Fi network.
If in case, you’re not receiving the OTA update notification on your device, then you can manually install the firmware by following the guide below.
Steps to Install MIUI 188.8.131.52 China Stable ROM for Mi 9T Pro
Here we’ve provided two methods to flash the stock firmware on your Xiaomi device. You can either follow the Fastboot method or the Recovery method to install the latest update.
- The ROM supported for Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro only. Don’t try it on other models.
- Charge your phone battery up to 60% minimum.
- Take a complete backup of internal data (No Root).
- You will need a PC/Laptop and a USB cable.
- Download and Install all the following tools and drivers on your computer.
Now, after following all the requirements and downloading the files/tools, you’re ready to install the firmware.Steps to Install MIUI ROM on Xiaomi Device [Recovery/Fastboot]
You can also check out the video tutorial below for your ease.Video Guide on Steps to Flash Xiaomi Device using Fastboot Method
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve found this guide helpful and you’ve installed or updated the latest MIUI firmware on your Mi 9T Pro successfully. For any queries, let us know in the comments below.